Name a better combo

name a better combo

Attached: image19.jpg (1982x863, 336.72K)

>why yes I play lance in monster hunter how could you tell
also
>dex weapon with STR greatshield

yeah OP go with the grand lance instead and heavy or quality that motherfucker

Does upgrading a shield do anything?

Only if he takes quickstep, which is the whole reason people play lance in monhun.
>dex weapon with STR greatshield
Good thing you can make any weapon heavy for little penalty. Or quality if you're a chad.

Aesthetically and thematically, fuck yes.
In practice, nagakiba offered a better moveset and op BLEED. Only disadvantage is that it can't thrust while guarding.

dual spear
bleed frost
seppuku offhand

Only if they have decent innate scaling, otherwise the scale like ass even with the infusion

That's a boss weapon, user. It can't be infused.

>Only if he takes quickstep
equip a heavy thrusting sword, start charging a heavy attack and press dodge

How does the Great Epee work for this? You can make it Heavy, right? Do you lose out on damage doing that?

I LITERALLY can't, because this is my exact loadout, fellow immortal chad

>have 35/str/dex
>keep getting cool dex weapons like serpentbone blade instead of using a quality weapon like i should be

fuk

Attached: 1468476257286.jpg (500x375, 22.92K)

Alright, you guys win, I was using a heavy thrusting sword anyway. Just make it Heavy, right? Where's the Fingerprint Shield? If it's the tutorial boss, how do I get back to him?

Cheer up user, at least you're not running pure faith.

ive found the counterplay to these in pvp is just spam sleep pots till you take a nappy

>gets parried

The whole point of quality is (well, was) that you can use practically any melee. Why not use what you find fun?

Turns out you really don't need bis damage in this game.

>Just make it Heavy, right?
Make it whatever gives you the most damage. Or you could make it bleed and go with some weird str/arc build.
>Where's the Fingerprint Shield?
Evergaol in the Mountaintops, upgrade it to max and slap on the shield talisman, become FUCKING INVINCIBLE

>game has far higher reliance on supporting faith/int than previous games
>lots of quality staples like the Zweihander are fucked (Zwei has mediocre damage and fucked hitboxes on its stab)
>few new Quality-centric weapons
Life as a qualityfag is hard

Quality seems to suck ass in this game. It's better to pick between STR or dex and then fth and int.

High damage is a crutch. Sooner you get that in your head sooner you can enjoy the game.

>dex weapon with the heaviest greatshield
Why do you people keep doing this?

So is there any reason to do NG+ outside doing quests you haven't done the first time, endings and getting two of each unique weapons?

Attached: 1647573430365.jpg (672x900, 51.11K)

>higher damage is a crutch
>higher health is a crutch
>leveling up at all is a crutch
Sure user