He didn't write a single line of lore for Elden Ring, did he?

Attached: images (50).jpg (554x554, 53.79K)

He wrote the Dung Eater, that’s it.

you don't have the right, O you don't have the right
therefore you don't have the right, O you don't have the right

He did the world building/pre shattering stuff. From is like the kid who put characters inside the sandbox, then stomped on it.

He went to a soap land and fucked a 12 year old.

He clearly wrote everything dealing with the royal families and how they fought each other during the shattering. Mohg being a kidnapper child rapist is definitely from George. He gave them the history that they used to placed all the bosses in thier castles.

>HELLO MITSUBISHI SAN? YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS SHIT. OK, SO THERES THIS GUY, SHITEATER. HE LIKE EATS SHIT, AND HE LIKE RAPES. .....AND UH AND MAYBE HE WILL LIKE TALK TO THE PLAYER A FEW TIMES.
>SASUGA FATMAN! HE BAD GUY?? WE CAN LIKE PUT HIM IN THE OPENING CUT SCENE ALONG WITH THE WOMAN WHO SLEEPS WITH DEAD PEOPLE.
>MITSUBISHI WAIT, HOLD ON! .....WHAT IF SHE LIKE.... FUCKED THEM TO DEATH OR SOMETHING...

Attached: untitled-2-1644330250069.jpg (1280x720, 134.58K)

The whole Greater Will and family/divorce drama sounds just like him.

so all the stuff that barely makes any sense right now?

I wonder if he went back even further and wrote the pre-Erdtree Carian/Astrologer stuff.

What does this meme mean exactly? I see the message in game all the time?

>Mohg being a kidnapper child rapist is definitely from George
I don't recall a single character in ASOIAF, which has a ton of characters, being a kidnapper child rapist. Mohg and Miquella look inspired by Berserk, which would be From's influence.

Rorge

Only because it all gets filtered through Fromsoft vague hinting. The difference is you can actually walk into all the locations that get brought up as opposed to previous Souls games where they were far off and never on screen.

What doesn't make sense to you? Honest question. It just sounds like the Golden Order is just one of many cycles.. this one where an outsider god/alien/eldritch entity disrupted the previous order and installed Merika as his mouthpiece. And now we're dealing with that imploding as well.

is that like a shitty play on modernist english literature and gertrude stein george wrote to appear like he's a real and lit writer?

means u cant open the door

"night of black knives" is big time george. huge george energy.

who cares, he is cute

They should have kept the story trailer in the game instead of the artwork. The black knives bit looked cool.

I don't remember Rorge kidnapping and raping a child. I'm also 51% sure he's a faceless man.

i dont know about cute, but the suspenders are quite a look, and he pulls it off really well.
gotta keep this in mind in case i ever end up obese

Attached: gm.jpg (867x1300, 141.75K)

Attached: 1647471690640.png (1024x538, 321.46K)

It sounded better in his head.

I believe that late Elden Lord was created by him. Look at the treatment he gives him as a barbarian.

Miyazaki keeps fucking mentioning Georgie boy at any moment he can get. Saying its his story, is the gook fuck lying? Or is he being classic Jap humble

Passing the blame

World building isn't a small thing.

i dont know, martins little blog write up on the game was actually kind of endearing but didnt actually let us know anything, if anything just further muddled things by saying all the credit and success is do to mitsubishi and from.
we might never find out the extent of what he actually did

He's the reason every name starts with G, R or M.

3 pages of dung eater

Based cunnybro

Mitsubishi-san pls.

Attached: 1646875790651.png (809x280, 102.53K)

can confirm, i was there. my butt still hurts

>When Martin wrote these characters, and when he provided that origin story that mythos for the world of Elden Ring, these demigods were much closer to their original form, and maybe closer to human form back then, before the Shattering, before it all started.
>So it was more up to us to interpret this and say, ‘how did they become such inhuman monsters? And how did the mad taint of the shattered shards of the Elden Ring and its power affect them?’ So that was our job to take these grand heroes and sort of misshape them and distort them into something they were not.
>And I think if we get a chance to show Martin and if he gets a chance to see the game and see these characters, I think he might be a bit shocked. When he wrote them, he was really envisioning something a little bit more human, a little bit more traditional human drama and fantasy characters. So I hope he gets a kick out of that.
>That process of taking these very human characters with flaws but these very dramatic, heroic characters and basically breaking them and making them these misshapen, grotesque monsters… That was a lot of fun for me personally.
Miyazaki also mentioned that Rykard was his favorite Martin character written for the game

Attached: 1647460610642.jpg (534x607, 154.82K)

Reminder that Martin has been writing since 1971, won literally every genre award before 1990, and Song of Ice and Fire was suppose to be his lazy retirement series.

He most definitely just handed them a bunch of old unpublished short stories and tied them together with the whole "the bosses are the children of super god". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if half the NPC were originally Song of Ice and Fire characters who just didn't make the cut.

Attached: lord gwyn disdain.jpg (215x321, 14.86K)

You people retarded?

The entire clusterfuck between the gods and the factions 100% screams grrm to me. And I agree with this user. That event has like so much fucking dumbass layers to it that I can instantly see the fingerprints of that fat fuck on it. Its not just as simple as Ranni fucking everything up.

kek. yeah, that is more up his alley considering GoT

He was just a consultant. He (unsurprisingly) didn't put a lot of work into it. I think they just spoke a few times and tossed some ideas around, which honestly is not a bad thing when you are in a creative field.

He did the world building. At least that's what he said. The later consulting was just them coming back over the years and showing him monster designs and such.