Ok, this motherfucker is ACTUALLY impossible on a melee/STR build. Already wasted all my rot grease...

Ok, this motherfucker is ACTUALLY impossible on a melee/STR build. Already wasted all my rot grease, now what the fuck am I supposed to do? He has so few openings, the lock on will make you miss him more often than not, and he hits like a tank. The AI summons are useless, you'll just get hit while he's aiming for them. INT and FTH builds had it easy here.

Attached: radahn 2.png (1062x669, 893.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLRbkKySCso
streamable.com/nypfqa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same way you kill any big enemy, staying close to his legs

i beat him with a melee str build, honestly if you give up at radahn idk what you're gonna do when the game actually gets difficult lol

Summons can solo him

level vigor
use a shield
dodge better
use your horse
switch your weapon ash

Maybe human summons. AI ones only do 20 hp with each hit. You'd be there for hours and finding their resummon signs is annoying.

If you can't beat him at all then just do other areas of the game and then comeback to him when you are stronger

I thought this for 2 days, then I summoned my friend who died before doing any damage, and then I finished the fight no horse.
Seriously just stay the fuck away and keep summoning and re-summoning until it's over.

Attached: 1586787548793.png (498x520, 18.37K)

Beat him no summons powerstancing greatswords, wasn't that hard

no they dont, tardo

Watch no hit, no shield runs on him and learn his moves from there.

It is not impossible; if a casual fucker like me was able to solo man-mode him with a greataxe at 20 Vigor, then most decent players should be able to do so too.

screenshot of proof?

IF YOU DIDNT BEAT HIM WITH
>NO SUMMONS
>NO ARMOR
>NO WEAPONS
>NO LEVELS
THEN YOU DID NOT BEAT HIM AND BY EXTENSION HAVE NOT BEATEN THE GAME

I beat him using some random common sword at +5 or +6 and level 52. It took me a few tries and I used summons and I was at death's door when I landed the final blow. Just learn to dodge and keep summoning. It seems like he spams but he doesn't. Just relax and learn his attacks.

just leave and come back later.
or get the rotten breath dragon incantation.

As someone currently on a STR build, how the fuck do you not murder the fuck out of Radahn?
How?
I killed him super fast, unfairly fast even.

I beat him with a Str build and a Heavy Guts Sword. Stop bitching and get back in their Tarnished.

make more rot grease, retard

>or get the rotten breath dragon incantation.
I've had to force myself to stop using this... it feels like cheating

i will keep invading with it however

He got patched and you still suck. How?

Just wait until you get to malenia

>It seems like he spams but he doesn't.
Whether he chooses to keep attacking or not is random at times. Sometimes he'll stop after a specific move, so you think it's an opening. But other times he'll just start attacking again at that same opening.

All my good weapons are too fucking slow. Don't want to upgrade some weapons just for this fight, wasting materials. Best run so far was with a Pike spear cause it has nice reach. But that was also with rot grease. Let me guess, I should jump + R2 spam to get posture breaks, right? He moves around too much for that.

>still struggling after the devs made it easy mode
Git gud

>after the devs made it easy mode

Attached: iu.jpg (207x253, 16.79K)

>Ok, this motherfucker is ACTUALLY impossible on a melee/STR build
Spotted the shitter who complains constantly about dex and magic builds. If asmongold can beat him with a str build, you should be able to do the same brainlet

Bro, your horse?

I haven't updated my game, retard.

Already beat her and everyone with my INT character. this is my 2nd character.

Hell no, I jousted him on Torrent with Greatsword heavy attacks. Whenever he started flurries or when I felt like his meteors were about to come at me I would dismount and start rollin'

>get hit once
>die because you're instantly on the floor for two hours until you're hit again
Horse sucks

>INT
thats what I mean. With a STR build she is a bitch. Far worse than Radahn.

1. That's terror.
2. He's been nerfed significantly since the last patch.

its literally applying the lore to a bosses weakness. the whole point of elden ring is using a variety of things to overcome whatever situation you're in.
its more retarded to NOT use it.

Solo STR on 8th try, pre-nerf.

Git.

Attached: 0C89B019-F657-41C0-BDFC-0FD67472D39B.jpg (1536x862, 797.2K)

The great thing about the horse is that you can maintain distance from him so you don't get hit, wait for an opening, charge in and get a hit and get out before he does another move. It's just a game of maintaining distance and going in at the right moment. Much easier than on foot.

>source: dude trust me

He hasn't been nerfed it says nothing about him in the patch notes. Don't fall for the bait.

I wrecked his shit on my STR char harder than my previous playthroughs. Admittedly I was about 10 lvls higher because I grinded to use and midroll with Ruins GS, but it feels like he got nerfed hard. Shit that would've one shot my int character did less than half my health on this one, and I don't have much VIG because of how much END and STR I needed.

You're so fucking bad at video games.
If Asmongold can beat him without summons while on a grug strength build, then why can't you?
youtu.be/LLRbkKySCso

>that giant HP bar
>using the barricade shield

yeah, take your own advice

I'm went as a pure Str melee build and i beat him in 3 tries. Just use you're horse lol

I did it solo without summons at RL55, despite being very messy - streamable.com/nypfqa

There are three important things about Radahn that you should realize and take advantage of:

1) Radahn commits to his attack patterns and doesn't have any input-reading punishes that almost every boss in this game has. This means you have guaranteed punishes when he does certain moves without fear of him retaliating. The best moves to take advantage of this are his berserker barrage (where standing under him is safe) and the massive combo that you need to dodge four times. This also means healing is much easier as long as you keep distance away from him.

2) All his moves have noticeable windup animations. Memorize which windup ends with which move so you completely understand where you need to be position-wise in relation to him. A lot of times, staying off-center to his left (your right) is the safest place to be since most of his sweeping attacks come from your left side. He doesn't have bullshit near-zero-frame moves like Godskin Apostle or some of the smaller humanoids; so all you need to do is pay attention to his windups.

3) When he does his gravity magic for the first time, getting behind him and fucking his horse up guarantees at least two big attacks. If you do it properly, he will most likely transition to Phase 2 after this move.

>use your horse
Wtf you can use your horse there?
I beat him without knowing that, could have saved all my npcs if i rided away and aggro'd the meteor dunk
Adding bleeding to your list, bleeding is op.

Why is Any Forums so shit? There's literal COD YouTubers beating this guy with strength builds