If he was still alive today, what would he think about the state of gaming?

If he was still alive today, what would he think about the state of gaming?

Attached: It's TotalBiscuit, you zoonmer faggots, I know you're going to ask.png (1215x1620, 1.78M)

i ate some rotisserie chicken from publix but that shitt was dry as fuck, and it was barely seasoned. fuck publix.

He would be seething about hogwarts legacy and telling people to not support it because he came out as a tranny.

Sorry to hear that.

I hear the tendy sub is good though

He would have absolutely no hair on his head at this point in time.

>that "beard"
Why do jawlets always do this? It doesn't hide anything

I'm guessing he doesn't have any hair anymore.

>OH N-

Well shit, that's true. But still, if he were alive it'd be about the same.

Well, he looks better with it than he would without it. Why do people do anything that's related to their appearance?

probably would say that, in general, things have gotten better.
But most AAA studios are doing very predatorial things, he would scream at EA for battlefield.
I think he would shit hard on squeenix selling games at 70 bucks, seeing how pro-consumer he was.
Not sure what he would say about EGS, but I predict he would tell them to at least get a client that could compete with steam without paying for exclusivity, he would tell them to invest in the client rather than to buy out games.
He would also say that Hades was game of the year all years cause he was a sucker for those games.
I do miss the fucker like you wouldn't believe.

i believe the zoomer phrase is "LUL"

>been dead for years
>Any Forums still makes threads about him

gamergate really has trannified your brains
its amazing

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

He'd probably bitch about the performance of elden ring on pc

I like him though.

He wouldn't. He became a let's play streamer and found more success that way. He was already moving away from his critical content 5 years ago.

Be worried about how gay his doctor thinks he is.

He'd be an unironic tranny. Honestly it's just better to remember him the way he was.

>I wear a suit and tie and talk with a posh British accent, I am a video game authority that should be taken seriously
God damn that was a comical time period

He would be very smug about WoW and very virulently against NFT games and I would agree with him on both points.

probably just more reddit shit

he would demand 144 fps mininum now

Shouldn't we all?

yeah since he would be on chemo

>get cancer and die

Attached: 1591504879969.jpg (604x580, 195.23K)

>fweebo

Attached: Angel.jpg (780x438, 90.09K)