Emulation and piracy is easier then ever right now so it begs the question. Why is the video game market doing so well...

Emulation and piracy is easier then ever right now so it begs the question. Why is the video game market doing so well? I don’t understand the philosophy of people why buy things that can be free

Attached: B13DAE93-CEF2-442D-B003-10D806BE01FC.png (464x372, 156.83K)

Not everyone is a poorfag, lmao

99% of consumers are too lazy/stupid to pirate, emulate or otherwise abstain from funneling their money into things they don't have to

do your job for free and come back and make this thread again after

Don't worry you will soon join us, the US had printed money like crazy these past years

Denuvo is a bitch to crack so piracy isn't exactly easier. One of the most reliable scene groups just retired too

>Why is the video game market doing so well?
The vast majority of people who play video games today are mainstream consumers who just buy what everyone else is buying.

If I could Pirate employees to do my job for me I would. Pirating food and groceries isn’t as easy as torrenting

....................... just........... wowzers.

>the japanese company of squenix charged jp players for a jp language pack
that was actual horseshit tho

Attached: 1635935330576.jpg (745x720, 67.52K)

honestly for me it's not cost, it's just a better option
why buy a switch for 1-2 games just to use some shitty controllers that break in a year when i can emulate mk8 and play with an xbox controller on the computer i'm already using?

see

>pirate thing
>post about thing you pirated
>moralfag buy thing because he seen you talk about thing
>moralfag say "lol if u pirate u poor"
>pirate pirates thing out of spite so the cycle can keep going
So on and so forth piracy is good for vidya.

Have you ever talked to a zoomer about computers? They are PC illiterate. They don't know how to download and set up an emulator.

Additionally, a chunk Millennial consoomers who do know how to emulate choose not to because they think it's missing some "soul" aspect or have outdated ideas about accuracy. All nonsense of course but it's their rationale.

Zoomers don't know how to use computers, nevermind something scary like torrenting or unpacking a 7z file
Smartphones have destroyed tech literacy, as intended

Too stupid to pirate, anymore. Used to do it years back and have since lost the drive and knowledge base I used to have.

Just to personally piss you off.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Because real niggas buy after they try and like it. I haven't had a single regretted purchase since I learned how to pirate in 2010.

Pirate question. If a game isn't on csrin or rutra should I even bother to keep looking or is the crack non-existent? And this is a new game that released this year not some old game that might be in old archive sets or vaporware sites.

Attached: theaveragelolicon.webm (360x626, 1.14M)

That's not a loli you fucking retard.

Attached: 1647573820203.png (748x710, 192.51K)

>the average anti-lolicon

Attached: 1553365110319.png (800x839, 317.43K)

I mostly dont mind buying something if its easier than pirating it and the price tag is something I consider inconsequential.

Attached: 1410645032580.jpg (550x449, 74.8K)

Online features.
You can't get the online features if you pirate. That's 99% of the reason why I would buy instead of pirating.

Just goes to show piracy doesn't hurt sales.

>the average pedo

Attached: 1647574012157.jpg (235x215, 22.79K)

>is something I consider inconsequential.
Which all games should be if you have a job.

>the average loli

Attached: 2021-10-24 09-51-56-0.png (1000x1579, 1.01M)

i refuse to believe that's not ironic

Attached: 1640804257025.gif (606x700, 462.94K)