Mario Kart bros

I don't feel so good...

Attached: MK dlc.png (1276x1429, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztI5gmn9ycU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ehhhh, i always get booted for my ukemi ways anyway. i cant help being viewtiful

bottom looks better and will age better than top

Shroom Ridge is the most half assed of them all, really hope they come back and give it some textures.

Top is literally already aged you retarded switch baby. It's nearly a decade old.

>Shroom Ridge
That's a funny way of spelling Toad Circuit

why dont you feel good op?

Nah, it at least looks pretty good despite the art style contrast. Toad Circuit is the worst, and I'm skeptical any of the later tracks can beat it in that regard. It looks like actual piss.

Bottom's style would have worked so much better for Donut Plains to emulate the feel of the SNES. Once again proof that realism + de-saturated colors = soulless.

I like the style on the bottom better, fits the Mario aesthetic much more than the top which has way too much bloom and stuff

>OP rushing to get in one more day of trolling before the DLC comes out
I'd say it will be great to see your reaction when the levels come out and they've been updated, not straight ports. But you won't show up and admit you were wrong.

Attached: 1526175992966.jpg (1175x1138, 103.42K)

It's already out.

They already came out you god damn american

Finished them all just now, felt like a bit of a monkey's paw. Most of the tracks were just shit and it had nothing to do with how bad Tour was. They butchered Choco Mountain hard and the only course I enjoyed was Ninja Hideaway

What's wrong with them? Genuinely curious!

What the fuck happened to Nintendo? This is shameless.

They're out and not updated.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztI5gmn9ycU

>aged

Attached: 1627209273319.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Reuse the grass texture and tree assets and it would probably be 99% the same.

the DLC could brick your console on install and it'd still get defended. fucking ported tracks from a 3 year old phone game for a fucking 8 year old wii U game, I honestly can't understand how the fuck people defend this shit.

They're all short and bland, obviously made for Tour's touchscreen controls.
You've got Sky Garden which doesn't resemble the original in any way but name and theming and some of them just feel like oddly cheap imports. I've been playing Deluxe with mods for awhile and they all felt on par with the imported Arcade GP tracks I have in terms of cheapness. Impressive if a few fans did it, unimpressive if it's coming directly from Nintendo.