How do I beat him?

How do I beat him?

Attached: 2022-03-17_22-21-58.png (889x649, 1.06M)

get a better pc

Damn that's a good CRT shader right there bro

Jump, throw shit, Bahamut, repeat

legitimately thought I had my glasses off for a second

idk

What shader is this?

Cast slow

Leave Rydia and Edge dead, they split your healing to the point where they aren't worth it.

Use your hardest hitting attacks and make Cecil and the heal slut heal 24/7.

It's the original art
OP should be using a CRT

Attached: Capture.jpg (2246x719, 426.55K)

It works on him? Neat, will do.

Is it more worth it to have Edge throw or to have him be dead? I don't think I have many throwing weapons for him, so am I better off just leaving him dead? I got Bahamut for Rydia too so spamming him on the table as well.

I have everyone around level 55. I'm guessing that's good enough, too? I grinded for a little to get stronger, and worst case scenario I can run for 60 if so needed. Thanks for the help so far guys.

Why do zeromus needs a giant benis?

yeah but darting Excaliburs

If you used summon, you haven't beaten the game.

Edge can throw a lot of things that do 9999 damage, like the spoon or Excalibur. Since you're at the end, you can throw anything you won't miss for the fight
Also Rydia gets Meteo at 60. Honestly don't know which is better (mostly which takes longer to cast)

wtf is zeromus even supposed to be
what does it look like in 3d?

>what does it look like in 3d?
Like everything does in low poly.
Dogshit.

Attached: ff4ds0346.png (512x384, 40.38K)

He got interrupted mid final form transformation turning into an unfinished creature instead, he was very likely going absolutely apeshit with the big bangs to kill you since he too was kinda fucked, his mentality was to take you down with him more than anything else.

Woah, she actually learns Meteo? That's dope. Apparently Bahamut is good enough from what I looked up though, but it could be cool to level up enough just to have it.

Like most FF bosses he's just a fucked up chaotic thing that was likely mostly made to be viewed in 2d. There's a 3d model of him but it could very well just be some 3d modellers failed attempt at capturing in 3d how fucked up he looks. Honestly this model looks kind of dopey; they really could've done better than this.

Shit, really? I had no idea, if that's the case that's honestly pretty sick.

Attached: 2022-03-17_22-41-02.png (965x571, 1.02M)

Oh look another arbitrary rule autist

if u beat him in 3 minutes u get to fight Fishomus

Attached: A530B7B8-EECF-426E-865D-67D34496D675.png (256x224, 7.39K)

Based chang version

every copy of ff2 is personalized

that's what i thought as a kid but looking at it now and know Amano's work, it doesn't makes sense in a perspective sense.
this makes more sense in that end of Akira way. maybe someone has a pic of the watercolor?

>name party members after family
>kain is dad
>dad leaves the party many times
true story