This was the gayest thing ever in the industry of video games

this was the gayest thing ever in the industry of video games

Attached: gay af.jpg (342x206, 18.49K)

guitar hero was lit fuck off nigger

t. got filtered by the orange fret

FREEEEEEEEEEEEziiiin rests his head on a pillow made of concrete

Attached: 1627165294432.jpg (264x191, 9.84K)

>cheapening the rich experience of actually being able of playing an instrument by buying a plastic guitar

nigga u gay

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (350x350, 95.62K)

I play a real guitar AND plastic

>bro you can't actually play guitar
>bro you can't actually shoot
>bro you can't actually bing bing wahoo

Nigga nobody thought they could play because of this game, it was just fun. Get filtered zoomy, it was before your time.

no one plays guitar hero and pretends like its the same as playing real guitar you absolute retard. its a video game

guitar hero and rock band years were peak until band hero marked the beginning of the end

i used to love guitar hero but now i realized i look like a giganerd while playing it

Rock Band 3 is and always will remain the peak
GH peaked at 3

>Both games peaked at 3
Funny

Why not both loser?

It's a party game, retard.

who tf asked

>no keys support in rb4
I never really enjoyed keys much, but the fact they just dropped support entirely was so lame.

nigga u gay

I bought a real drumset cuz of rock band

>you will never get drunk and play guitar hero or rock band with your friends again

Attached: 1643478811120.png (620x444, 369.39K)

i'm sure the gay furry indie games are less gay than this

rock band 4 was incredibly sad, had no multiplayer support for years and the charts were very poorly done

At least you could import most of the old games for awhile if you had them, was pretty cool

I still play it, and its fine for what it is now. most of the DLC is still available, and they still release new songs every week, including some pretty essential picks that really should have been released back when these games were popular

oh it's good now sure, but one of the big reasons i liked rock band was online multiplayer and 4 didn't have that for about 3 years, way after most of my friends lost interest in these types of games

>if you want the new complete edition of Rockband 4 its around $1000 dollars.

wtf

Attached: 002d97cf44071a6f5784172bdf39ed12.jpg (1152x2048, 237.69K)

t. the nigger playing wonderwall at every party

So you no longer can import old game songs into Rockband 4?