Bringing a weapon to +24 costs half a million runes

>bringing a weapon to +24 costs half a million runes

Why the fuck would I use anything other than a boss weapon?

Attached: file.png (200x200, 42.94K)

>wanted to try serpentbone
>fuck it cant be ashed it must need sombers
>turns out it needs normal
WHYYYYYYYYY

they just heavily reduced the price of all smithing stones

I play lots of coop so I'm always rolling in runes. Do people not use the small effigy every handful of minutes? Missing out if you ask me. Seeing everyone else's character is fun. I still havent run into another predominantly bow user like me. They're not bad.

Is it the patch? I thought it's my story progress

>I hit the NG+ button yesterday
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn.. so its really confirmed. If you didnt beat the game pre patch you really just didnt beat it.

not like theres anything else to spend runes on. you have millions by endgame.

yeah everything is 25% of its old value, smithing stone 1s are 200 now instead of 800

Kinda. Yeah. They fixed a few Questline issues and added a brand new NPC to acquire a new talisman.
I'm sure there is still many broken questlines still that will be patched and a DLC to add more.
So nobody has truly beat Elden ring yet and probably won't for several months to years.

13k runes every 8 seconds from the bird with a rare chance of 5x 13k if playing at night. is that half a million post-patch with reduced prices?

Naisu. So how much total is it to go from 0 to +24 now?

I saw this comic if you can believe that. Fromsoft open world game? Guffaw - they're gonna need their sweet time. So I just beat radanh yesterday.

So glad they did this. It was really fucking hard to upgrade weapons. Wish they were cheaper from the start

He didn't mean that. He was being a baiting tryhard and implying that only the real gaymers who beat the game pre-patch were the only ones who really beat ER because now it has been "dumbed down for casuals"

Because runes are fucking easy to acquire

>to buy 7 and 8 stones require you to basically be in the last 10% of the game

WHAT'S
THE
FUCKING
POINT

I know. I was just replying with facts.
Nobody has actually beaten the game. As the game wasn't finished before it's release and still isn't.

>broken questlines still that will be patched and a DLC to add more
i'm so fucking glad they're doing this

Radahn was nerfed to oblivion. So yes, part of the game has been dumbed down. Nobody gives a fuck about the price of Smithing Stones when talking about "not beating the game".

You can still go to Mt Gelmor/volcano manor/the rest of mountaintop of giants/haligree/caelid

>if you beat the game you didn't actually beat it

Attached: 1586243080440.jpg (848x1024, 81.8K)

>whats the point
So you don't just have a +25 weapon before even tackling Mirgit or who the fuck ever.
So you aren't swinging around a +25 weapons in PVP at level 20.

120k or so
still a bit more than somber upgrades go for but not much
they're very comparable cost-wise now

Is there any enemy that drops smithing stone 7?

>Radahn was nerfed to oblivion
What did they do to Radahn?

You get enough stones from drops and pickups to max out at least a couple weapons in a playthrough. If you want more it's not even hard to farm runes endgame.

I should reiterate. You didn't "Complete" the game.

>half a million runes
like 10 minutes of farming at moghwyn palace

The guys outside beast sanctum drop level 9 stones

Slower. Does less damage, takes more damage.
I'm glad I killed him solo on monday.

>reiterate
But you didn't say complete. You said beat. What you're doing is literally rephrasing

I hope you don't mean to try and farm these from a drop or something. It's fucking impossible the drop rate for high tier stones is literal pure bladestone tier shit

>solo

If you didnt summon everyone and let them get killed so you have to beat a buffed radan by yourself, you didnt beat him

solo is the easiest.

The little guys? I farmed them ages ago since they gave 1k each but I don't remember them dropping smithing stones.

Even if one were to 100% the game in its current state?

No I mean you can upgrade your weapon and then go do the other 50% of the game that's optional.

So the nerf Radhan, the literal NPC that spoonfeeds you 20 summon signs...yet they leave Melenia alone?

what the actual fuck kinda drugs are the devs on

They are. Was getting a bit bored of nuking enemies with wave of gold though, and that was a minimum of running back and forth 10 times for one normal weapon.

haha ball rolls off the hill again

Nah, more like if you played the game before today, you were just a playtester.

>buffed
That fight doesn't inflate his health bar with the NPC summons. Only Other player summons. The NPC Summons act as spirit ash summons in that fight.
So soloing him is exceedingly harder than summoning NPCs to fight him.