How do I beat it?

I'm playing on proud and this piece of shit is really cancerous. He has this one attack where you can't block it and there's nothing you can do it and it combos you for a two shot.

Attached: trash.jpg (1280x720, 73.65K)

learn his very obvious telegraphs.

but you can't block it

if your attack connects with his attack, you parry it

that's really annoying to figure out considering I have to walk all the way over to this boss and widdle it down to the health where it does that attack over and over again, that's just bullshit

if it's any consolation this is the first difficulty spike and life gets easier by the time you get more MP and spells

>if it's any consolation this is the first difficulty spike and life gets easier by the time you get more MP and spells

Attached: 1644971465111.jpg (1048x1584, 304.08K)

All the bosses in KH are difficulty spikes, esp. the first few worlds.

I never had a problem with him OP, have you considered you're just bad at video games for children?

Attached: 5yugi.jpg (555x555, 55.96K)

Imagine being this tilted over a game from 2002

>pointing out bullshit design is equal to being tilted
shill

It's really not bullshit, you've gone out of your way to just not learn how to play despite another user pointing out what to do. And instead of taking the tip you're just greentexting their response and posting your favorite basedjaks. Maybe just go get better at the game?

This. Klayton is gonna wreck your shit.

no, that's bullshit that I have to use a mechanic that was never once taught to me or else I'll get one shot. That's fucking bullshit, I cannot BELIEVE this shit was allowed.

when i was a little kid, i thought beating this boss was impossible without using a potion
my babysitter's friend did it and humiliated me

I dropped this game as a kid because I couldn't beat the cave of wonders on proud. It just vomited out tanky ass enemies and spammed huge aoe moves while you try to hit the shittiest weak points ever with a terrible camera.

I picked it up again as an adult and still cannot beat the cave of wonders. I have beaten every DMC on DMD as well as all the souls games and still I cannot beat him.

Attached: 873625176514904075.png (128x128, 32.66K)

Its why I never played Kingdom Hearts games on critical because it leaves little room for error which is not enjoyable at all. There are enemies and bosses with those one attacks that will 1 shot you from offscreen.

I accept that type of difficult in Souls games because that's what they are all about. I cannot take a super hard mode in a game that's primary for kids because its not likely to be tuned to be fair. Couldn't imagine doing the Data fights in KH2 on critical without cheesing it in some way.

Like the other user said, you have to swing at the same time to parry. Its the only game in the series that rewards you for parries since it gives you bonus exp for pulling it off, and depending on your choices in the beginning, theres a chance you won't get the actual guard ability until level 30

bro its not that bad holyshit, grind if you must but this should not be something that filtering you

>bro its not that bad holyshit, grind if you must but this should not be something that filtering you

Attached: 1647469048096.png (680x697, 196.27K)

>I have to use a mechanic that was never once taught to me
It was thrown at you at Destiny Islands when you fight Tidus, Wakka or Selphie.

>I cannot take a super hard mode in a game that's primary for kids because its not likely to be tuned to be fair
KH2 was primarily designed around Critical mode.
It's why the bosses are a complete joke on anything that isn't critical even when compared to kh1's easy and normal mode.

The parry thing during the Destiny Island fights is likely something one would discover by accident or even never encounter.