DNF DUEL

HOLY SHIT BROS NEW TRAILER
youtu.be/3Dr4FIUwp0M

Attached: gb.jpg (1200x675, 185.46K)

he looks so cool bros
but slayer when?

Attached: 1638388977516.jpg (600x800, 191.47K)

Release when?
Is it going to be free?

>white man summons Nagoriyuki slave ghost
Bro...

Hopefully they finally open the floodgates now and start doing another fast pace announcement cycle. We still have female mechanic and troubleshooter confirmed that they need to show off.

Some time this summer and no

its okay he's korean not white

No FMage on launch, no buy.

Attached: 1639460645857.jpg (800x1200, 205.87K)

Wasted opportunity

>gook literally can't make any game except shitty grindfest copy paste garbage they need to beg Japan to make game for them
pffffffffffffffffffff

Nip fighting game devs are 10 years behind in everything. If someone mentions a f2p model to them, they'd probably think "how the fuck are we supposed to make money then?" too dumb to realize that they have multiple opportunities to beat Project L to the punch and make a killing releasing a game with a f2p model.

it will be fun if this trash is release the same time as Elden ring lol

Wake me up when they announce skirmisher.

>dead silence for months
>trailer for one(1) character we already knew about for months
You're killing me here Neople.

Attached: 1640037812173.jpg (600x800, 187.24K)

Yeah but isn't Nexon publishing this? They know about the f2p model

Troubleshooter and FMech soon hopefully, I wonder if there will be anyone else after that on the base roster.

Last time they did this they shotgunned blasted us in the face with trailers, new reveals and a beta. The game is coming out in summer and it’s already mid March so I think it’s going to be picking up again

>intern-kun in charge of showcasing character mechanics
At least it shows more than the SF6 trailer lul

Look like kusoge gookshit is on the menu this summer, boys

Some developers have done limited free periods, and I think team ninja even tried a free to try options with doa. They’re are catching up, even if it is slowly.

It looks cool, but this is just copying Guilty Gear.

Good.