I'm trying to connect my Switch Pro Controller to my desktop using this lil' shit from dell but it doesn't give me the...

I'm trying to connect my Switch Pro Controller to my desktop using this lil' shit from dell but it doesn't give me the option to turn on bluetooth, and when I try to search for devices, it asks me to turn in on.

Is the lil' shit dongle only for mouses or something?

Attached: shit.jpg (899x1599, 405.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-nz/shop/dell-universal-pairing-receiver-wr221/apd/492-bdbm/pc-accessories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums isn't dell tech support
fuck off

install drivers like the little wingoyim you are

not me. if you look at the log or whatever, you'll see i was transferring some botw stuff from my switch to my pc. but you already knew that, silly hacker peeper

Does your computer not have native Bluetooth?

good morning sirs!

It does not

Why do you need to? I didn't even know my Switch could do it kek. Fuck that thing anyways if I didn't get it for $100 I wouldn't bother.

check what that blue symbol means, nigger.
probably is some proprietary bullshit that only works with other proprietary bullshit, like logitech unify shit.

t. connected my pro controller using a bootleg chink 2usd bluethot adapter. (then disconnected it promptly because the pro controller sucks dick compared to xbone controller also input lag)

just use that shit wired son.

Oh wait you meant Controller not Switch. Use it wired or get native BT, that's how I used mine. But I switched to DS4 and it's much better to use. I might even get a DS5 even though I dont have a PS5 yet.

good morning sis!

to begin with, many older peripherals may not automatically work on W10. I have an old BT dongle which its drivers support only goes to like W8. That's Dell brand, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's functionality is limited. Either consider getting a new dongle or go wired. Wired is usually a better option due to less input lag.

i literally just did this. you need to install drivers for it. also the thing you're connecting will sometimes be in the wrong category just because.

Looked it up and you messed up user. That's not a BT transceiver, it's a Dell Universal Pairing Receiver designed for Dell devices and Dell devices only.

More info here:
dell.com/en-nz/shop/dell-universal-pairing-receiver-wr221/apd/492-bdbm/pc-accessories
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, mate.

hah, fuck Dell. Just order a cheap dongle online or some shit, OP.

an adapter is probably like $5

Plug in controller to pc via usb?

OP Here
Yeah I just found that link as well. Fuck me kek
Guess I will continue playing wired cause of that input lag niggas were talking about

Thanks tho

You're welcome. Glad to be of help.

Go into your device manager, uninstall the bluetooth drivers and plug it back in. Should work straight away after that.

Worked for me a couple days ago

not your tech support

Check the model dingus. If it's just a receiver you're fucked and need to buy a real bluetooth dongle

>not my tech support
>not my personal army
Next you're gonna tell me you're not my friend :(