Don't buy the game, transphobe -says fat man with pink dog collar

Don't buy the game, transphobe -says fat man with pink dog collar

Attached: Commander Stephanie Sterling on Twitter.png (761x1057, 103.5K)

What a brave and beautiful young lady

>he wont feel comfortable around me
join the club!

It's not a dog collar, it gives him dark energy from the moon. If he takes it off he'll die.

>tfw polfaggots will have to either stand with trannies or support negrofied 1800's england
lol.

I will support neither and will instead play jacks game and kill chaos

blacks > trannies

If there’s any group that will “project their creepy sex obsessions onto other people”, it’s trannies

I won't support either and keep playing other shit.

@JimSterling lol lmao

I had no interest in the game until right now.

>Devs already got paid

Amazing how this is only acknowledged when they've done something Twitter retards dislike. I've been saying this for years. Buying a game that's not self published doesn't do anything to help devs. The people who actually code the game and make the art are on a wage. At best they might get a small bonus but let's be real, publishers are mega jews who won't give them a penny more than they have to.

Imagine the will it takes to pretend to be a woman when you're a male
I have too much love and respect for women to entertain the pretenders
just because you put a bra on and got hard, doesn't mean you're now a woman lmao

everything is transphobe or racist or antisomething ever since nugamers came around

>they already got paid
I feel like this is disingenuous or an outright lie. Studios shutting down due to a product failing leads to devs without jobs struggling to find the next one and sometimes with little to support themselves.
Wanting several people to get financially hurt and their potential studio shut down because the product they're making happens to be tangentially related to a person who said some wrongthink before is some serious mental illness.
Sterling comes off as a massive fucking dochebag and faggot

Attached: 1615798335825.png (669x720, 677.43K)

Additionally, getting paid does nothing for job security. Devs get laid off for every reason thinkable. If a game does less than expectations like reactionists want, expect lay offs.

Rowling is so based she loves POC

Attached: RowlingBlack.jpg (696x487, 70.76K)

I will support neither and will instead continue to play Elden Ring and pirate Jack's game when it comes out in a few hours.
Imagine actually giving a fuck about western games in 2022.

I do not care about harry potter because I am not a 27 year old white woman

Jim isn't even trying, you can't even deadname this bitch and I can't wait for >her to go full non-binary cause that's what the kids like to do now

No one fucking cares about this fat cunt's opinion. Move on

It's funny. With the game pitching itself to be super inclusive, if it does bad it'll drive the studio to make less 'diverse' games cause woke/broke is the lesson learned here.

bigots get the bicep

Attached: chuds btfo.png (561x735, 1M)

It's going to sell many millions. Alphabet freaks on suicide watch.

Rowling is like the most mild so-called "TERF". She's just said that there should be some places that only real, natural women should be allowed to have. Their attempts at painting her as some hardcore tranny-basher is really disingenuous. Especially since, on literally every other issue, she's a die hard liberal.

Isn't this the same guy who reviews dumb video games dressed very Nazi-like?
And now he has a wig, so that makes him a woman?
What the fuck is going on here?

memes aside, he knows how to use a lipstick, holy fuck, that's sharp

>Especially since, on literally every other issue, she's a die hard liberal.
What do you think TERF means?

>At best they might get a small bonus
if that game doesn't fucking sell they are out of a job, you stupid fucking commie

sisters should i just convert to transgenderism it seems lucrative

dog collar

Attached: 1608321377427.gif (200x212, 1.82M)

I don't even feel like buying the game, because I've never been compelled to buy a game because of politics, whether I agree with them or not. If you want me to give you money, show me that you care about the customer. Starsector got my money because it didn't force DRM on me, and pirating it was as simple as downloading it from their official website, then looking on youtube for a valid product key. I was so touched by that, it made me want to buy it immediately. And I love space games, so it was doubly good.

>What the fuck is going on here?
Mental derangement

ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW SUPERSTRAIGHTS

STFU ABOUT ELDEN RING AND TALK ABOUT TUNIC