Would you?

would you?

Attached: 2jofhw3jnf.jpg (1200x551, 150.16K)

does she sound like chris?

B

B

C

Chris what if there was a miniature tiny little clone of Adolf Hitler, and you kept him as a pet and it could spit little green gobules of acid, but one day your grandmother came over and it spat-- it went 'SPLOUP' and spat green, a green glob of acid right in your grandmother's face what would you do?

Based

i dont know which eceleb this is but dont make eceleb threads
bye

:O

>I don't know who this is
The fact you labelled it an eceleb means you know exactly who it is, you self-playing retard.

What do you even mean
So there's acid on my grandmother? I'd try to get it off of her of course, what do you even mean? Your hypotheticals suck.

What if you met the perfect woman but she had your same name, would you fuck her??

Attached: charlie meats charlie haha.png (1200x900, 707.59K)

i wonder how zach feels about all the smiling friends yaoi

He probably finds it hilarious.

He said on a podcast that he doesnt understand at all but doesnt mind, and it reminds him of South Park yaoi

the what?

Attached: 8679789.jpg (400x400, 33.55K)

>ywn be chris type and breed tall autistic FF7 lover monkey noise making children

Attached: 1448389605826.png (773x800, 537.34K)

b is for best!

>you'll never get together on a couch with the boys to drink beer, eat junk food, and take turns playing games on a huge TV having a laugh

I hope so

I used to do this before the 2020 Covid lockdown, at least three times a week in my living room.
As of last year, my main group of friends have pretty much broken up. Covid killed my friend group.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT.VIDEO.GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 568.95K)

>allegations of raping a minor
No he straight up bragged about it before he realized the legal trouble it would get him into.

My gf has an A body

So A

Thin but with a hanging gut...?

There's also another charlie fucks charlie by disabledfetus. Truly an idea.

I mean Will Stamper has ties to both