Where is the gameplay?

Where is the gameplay?
You auto aim, wait to press the magical i-frame button at the right time and only then the game allows you to use generic weapon attack
If you dare and try to be proactive or do anything else, you are locked in an animation that the enemy instantly punishes by having faster animations
Literally every single encounter is like that
I gave it a fair chance, killed like 10-20 bosses so far, but I get bored after 2 hour of gameplay that is as deep as a puddle
The artstyle and the immersion is fantastic and the only reason I'm still playing

Attached: 151345134.png (634x391, 313.05K)

well yeah, it is pretty much a rhythm game. Just like how in the rhythm game you play for the next song, here you play for the next cool looking boss design and the story(lol). Everyone knows that and plays it anyway. Whats you're point.

Damn bro you're just too good to play Elden Ring, sorry try a harder game

Where is the gameplay?
You auto aim, wait to press the magical i-frame button at the right time and only then the game allows you to use generic weapon attack
If you dare and try to be proactive or do anything else, you are locked in an animation that the enemy instantly punishes by having faster animations
I gave it a fair chance, killed like 10-20 bosses so far, but I get bored after 2 hour of gameplay that is as deep as a puddle
The artstyle and the immersion is fantastic and the only reason I'm still playing

Attached: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (220x330, 21.44K)

Yeah this game is like a 7.5/10

All those 10/10 reviews were by people afraid of a backlash.

Where is the gameplay?

Attached: D2407532-CD51-47D5-B163-0E49F1A35810.png (250x383, 119.4K)

you WILL have 200 hours in er

>play video game
>press buttons in correct sequence
>win
Wtf bros??????

>play video game
>become fat useless sexless incel
>down in the ocean of piss known as Any Forums, never to escape
Why live?

Cope

I just expected more when it comes to the core of this genre, the (boss) fighting, since it's so highly praised.
But it's just a flashy version of those human reaction tests on the net.
>buttons
it's ONE button, that's why the combat is so boring

In your post you say that you press several buttons, don't like faggot

What is a game that fits your standards for "complex" gameplay?

OP here. I’m trans and just went through my transition. I’m really moody and just needed something to rage about. I’m ok now.

Life is a pretty complex game if you think about it.

I played ER for 130 hours for two playthrough

going back to fighting games and other action games was like pouring a fucking bucket of ice over your head, its insane how much ER gameplay FORCES your brain to work slowly so you can actually engage in the game and have fun, other games have a much more engaging and fun combat, ER is literally turn based

Aim, positioning, tactics, map design etc.
Take literally any gameplay mechanic from any other game.
For example, every single boss area is a giant empty room. So that nothing can come in the way of the i-frame reaction mechanic

That's just wrong tho, most bosses have things in the arena

>If you dare and try to be proactive or do anything else, you are locked in an animation that the enemy instantly punishes by having faster animations

so be more careful with your attacks and stop spamming 1 button.

you're mad because you can't spam 1 button and win like your meme AAA movie games.

>you're mad because you can't spam 1 button
I'm complaining about the exact opposite, you retarded mouthbreather

Then you're playing wrong, I have been using every single button on my controller, how are you only pressing one?
I think you're failing a lot BECAUSE you think you only need to press one button, you don't

>mouthbreather
How is this an insult? Everyone breaths through their mouth, how else do you fucking breath?

Not sure if bait or….