Anybody else stop caring about gta since V released? Even RDR2 kind of sucked

Anybody else stop caring about gta since V released? Even RDR2 kind of sucked.

Attached: 029D148B-1650-43F5-A284-CF4E7D7D0E16.jpg (1280x720, 183.94K)

okay

You enjoyed gta v?

Well it has been like a decade since it released

they really killed the hype for me by releasing GTAV a thousand times over. 6 will still probably be the highest selling game of all time when it releases though.

V was a disappointment. The map sucks, the physics were downgraded and the SP lacks interesting content.

i was right in the middle of gta burnout when 5 was released. it happens when i've played the same series too much and need a break

Nah, I'd like to see it.

I'm annoyed GTA seems to only want to have like three cities in existence. Pretty much confirmed VI will be Vice City, again.

If they make a female protagonist though i'm done. Can't suspend my disbelief to that extent.

I stopped caring about GTA after IV 2bh with you senpaichu

I won’t be playing any of their future titles. The writing is on the wall that they don’t care about the single player content anymore, and the “effort” they expended on the remasters were atrocious. I am not interested in playing an online cash shop simulator

Rockstar games are the only games I even think about paying full price for. I don't know if I will this time though since I really don't want to support them anymore. Depends on what the game looks like. GTAV is really the only game they've made that I can't stomach anymore.

It was gta online that made me realise how shit the games are. The illusion was completely broken and it didn't help the way it was setup to be a grindfest

There was something GTA V didnt have that the other GTA games had. Maybe it was soul. Regardless, I played through GTA V and it was OK.

Top shit takes of the decade
GTAV is kino and you probably play anime wallpaper games so shut up

Attached: file.png (788x357, 348.75K)

I didn't like V all that much and don't expect a lot from GTA VI. With V's online mode they were just throwing shit at the wall to see if it would stick, but now they know that they have a money printer on their hands with the next game, online will be the majority of the game. Their reputation is also in the toilet after milking GTA V across three console generations and shipping broken, outsourced 'remasters' of the PS2 trilogy. Take-Two are also extremely woke now so I expect the content of the next game will be totally neutered.

Underage

This. Crime simulators only work when the protagonist is a victim.

Yeah, GTA V single handedly made me hate Kikestar and Take Jew Interactive for backstabbing the mod community. Greedy fucks, I'll never buy their shit again.
The multiplayer however is complete shit, and I agree the map kind of sucks but it's not that bad, there's not enough to do between the north and south ends - too empty. If they added more buildings/missions in the middle, the map would've been great.
>the physics were downgraded
GTA IV's car physics are dogshit and this is how I can tell you've never driven a car. GTA V's physics are still arcade af but at least it doesn't feel like I'm driving a fucking tugboat like every vehicle in IV. SP was enjoyable but too short and I would say the vehicle damage was downgraded for sure, but that's where mods come in.

>since IV released?
indeed, Rock Star of David has been pozzed since 7th gen started

I realized something while playing GTA V. It's an immense map, sure -- in which very little matters. There's only a handful of locations you can enter and do something, and thousands of buildings that are just decoration.
Now look at Deus Ex: the maps are much smaller, but it's crammed with actual content. Every little corner matters. There's always something to find, a hidden path to traverse, some reason to explore.

Attached: aea56e99dce1d41f5e9b735fe64f16ca.jpg (3000x4000, 1.2M)

You sucked lol

I enjoyed rdr2 story