Footage of all wave 1 MK 8 DX DLC courses is out

Footage of all wave 1 MK 8 DX DLC courses is out.
Thoughts?
youtu.be/ztI5gmn9ycU

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-213842_Brave.jpg (1080x589, 404.35K)

Ninja Hideout is one of the best Mario Kart tracks ever

I saw footage it looks amazing

Is it up already?

>lets you download the update, but can't play it yet even if you're paying for the stupid fucking expansion pack
Is this really a midnight launch or some bullshit?

Attached: rachet-cat-attack.gif (640x640, 2.94M)

watching this "person" play is literal torture.

No anti-gravity sections is a bummer, but I wont lie in saying these tracks are cool.

The only thing I'm disappointed at so far is the lack of moving cars at the end of Coconut Mall.

yeah, most soulless track in the pack solely thanks to that.

Isabelle was built for big doberman cock

Man some of the tracks are just too damn narrow. Like ninja hideout

>out for literally every region except US
thanks Nintendo

It's the 18th here so i've played them
Coconut Mall & Ninja Hideaway are the only really good tracks of the pack. Choco Mountain is decent too. Ninja Hideaway would be a lot better without wasting 5 seconds per lap on a gliding section, practically automated garbage, but it's otherwise skillful enough with the bumpy road and many trick opportunities to be good.

Wow Chco Mountain is all flat now. What happened to the rally like terrain of the original? They ruined it.

>mario kart
>muh skill

go back to discord

Little baby need his milkies? Cry about it

These are straight up imports from the mobile game, except even shittier in some cases.
for example; cars at the end of coconut mall have motors sounds and everything, but are stationary in this version. All the trees are using the models from the mobile game and not the established aesthetic of MK8. Walls/ roads lack texture.

Attached: 1451828230923.png (492x440, 188.11K)

Attached: MK dlc.png (1276x1429, 3.42M)

The whole world having access to the mario kart 8 dlc already except for america like WHY TF???

>These are straight up imports from the mobile game, except even shittier in some cases.

so you never played it.

2.0.0. reported changes (unconfirmed)

>Items:

-tweaks to how the Blue Shell behaves
(apparently it's better at "correcting itself" now, in regards to if the person in first place changes)

-players are reporting that the Bomb-omb and Super Horn are appearing more frequently in first place

-players are reporting that Lightning, Starman, and Bullet Bill is appearing more frequently in lower ranked places

>Soundtrack

-the volume has been increased for the music in the game, so it can be heard over the general sound effects

Just finished playing through them all.
Lucky Cat cup is far superior to golden dash cup.
Choco mountain is the only fun cup from the first pack. I’ve always thought coconut mall is shit/overrated though.
Lucky Cat cup has 3/4 great tracks. Sky garden is kind of trash but the other 3 are fantastic.

For real though wtf is wrong with the first track. Did anyone really want toad’s circuit? Paris promenade is also shit.

Never played Mario Kart Tour cause I'm not into gachashit but I'm glad we got the DLC if only for this level, surprised it actually lived up to how people hyped it up and it's probably one of my new favorite stages. The Tokyo one wasn't too bad either.

Attached: 1564943116769.jpg (500x500, 57.2K)

This is some mokey paw shit. Add all these old tracks, but in the shittiest way possible.

Its cool but they are soulless. I just want a new fucking game, its going to be the same mario kart for a decade man thats not okay.

Sky Garden is a really weird track. It looks great and sounds great, but its drastically different from the original map and it's super short. It's still nice though so I won't complain, but I don't really get what they were doing with it.

They are all souless

Just think in the 8 years since MK8 originally came out, this is all the team has made.
You won't get another Mario Kart anything until 2028 at best.

>9 seconds to complete one lap at 50cc
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

>this is all the team has made.
They made ARMS and that was a really cool game, I played it more than I did MK8 on either console.
Zelda taking half a decade for each game is the standard now but I don't know what these fucks or EPD Tokyo have been doing for the last 4 years and change. Just a no show aside from mobile and ports.

>-players are reporting that the Bomb-omb and Super Horn are appearing more frequently in first place
neat, I only ever saw the super horn twice in over 30 hours of playing the fucking game

>Did anyone really want toad’s circuit?
I can’t imagine they did. Most of the stuff we were missing from MK7 was pretty lame, and Toad’s Circuit is no exception. Wario Shipyard when?

The tour city tracks at least have the neat gimmick of blending different iterations into one race. The cars at the end of Coconut Mall are retarded and lazy. Mushroom Gorge keeps getting cherry picked for looking like shit, but oh boy, does it look bad. I’m probably going to pirate the dlc and see how the whole pack plays out.

I don't care anymore. Nintendo doesn't care about quality anymore, so I'm not looking forward to Mario Kart 9 or the Switch successor at all.

You can install it but it's tied to the game servers so you can't play it yet. Give it another few hours closer to midnight.

>tfw mk8 came out I was a kissless Virgin and now I have a kid

>Mushroom Gorge
Shroom Ridge, I meant. I’m going to bed.

HD d-deveropment and onrine pray is hard...
Pureasu undahstandu...

Maybe that's the idea? Maybe just.. "here's a tiny level that ISN'T just Baby Park". I don't think there's any track comparably short.

how do i get good with this game?

OFFICIAL NEW TRACKS POWER RANKINGS:
1.NINJA HIDEAWAY
2. MUSHROOM RIDGE
3. CHOCO MOUNTAIN

4.TOKYO BLUR
5. COCONUT MALL
——everything under this line is dogshit——
6.PARIS PROMENADE
7. SKY GARDEN
8.TOAD CIRCUIT

>this is all the team has made
The original team moved on to other games.

Scootypuff Jr + Rollers + anyone heavier than Mario

Unless they nerfed that shit in the update

holy shit

tight lines, good drifts, get coins, use items defensively, beat the time trials