Plays 200 years ago

>Plays 200 years ago.
>Hat is already withered and worn out instead of brand new.

Soulless.

Attached: file.png (670x775, 678.96K)

Meds. Now.

Hogwarts is like thousands of years old innit? I think the real problem is the black and brown wizards.

>1800's
>black people everywhere
wew lad

withered? he just looks like that

I take more issue with niggers being everywhere

>I think the real problem is the black and brown wizards.
Have sex.

The hat is one thousand years old in Harrys time.
Eight hundred years old in Legacy.
Why would it look brand new?
You are an imbecile.

are the discord trannies trying to compete with Elden Ring or something? Never seen so many Harry Potter threads

it'd be cool if they actually did anything with it instead of just doing it for muh diversity
>african witch doctor tribal wand magic
could be cool but would upset too many people

I thought trannies were anti potter because Rowling is an open transphobe.

The gameplay look so fucking simplistic, it's like an early 2000s movie game.

Can someone explain to me why do we have a whole scene about the hat picking our house? Our character is in his 5th year, how tf is he getting his house picked on his 5th year? Is he an african immigrant? Was he home schooled? Or is there a flashback?

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.jpg (379x417, 24.85K)

Name a single 2000s game like that. Hogwarts Legacy even has seasons, a huge open world to explore and interact with, immersive sim stuff, BUlly like classes, fun combat with a lot of spells and different gameplay, etc.

Attached: ahhhh.png (1196x1312, 2.6M)

Fantasy setting innit

voldemort took care of it

design by committee game
>data says we need choosing houses and the recognizable hat
>data says the age for 5th year is preferred to play over the 1st year age

>200 years ago
Really? But it's more mutted than the movies. Even the later movies.

Don't know, could be it's his first year at Hogwarts like he's new there that would make perfect sense

>>Hat is already withered and worn out instead of brand new.
hogwarts was founded in like the 800s

dude maybe they had shamans and shit which had wizard blood thus making them eligible for magic school

>Name a single 2000s game like that.
>has seasons, a huge open world to explore and interact with, immersive sim stuff, BUlly like classes, fun combat
You yourself just named Bully a 2006 game that has all that. What was your point in proving him right?

But it's weird, you have the character creator with your 16 year old, and then boom, you're an 11 year old with the hat sorting thing, and then you go back 16? The character didn't seem younger in the hat sorting scene.