Will the Switch have a hard drop off in sales like the Wii did...

Will the Switch have a hard drop off in sales like the Wii did? It’s been 5 years already and by this point the Wii had face planted so it needs to happen soon

Attached: E94A31EB-3A66-40C7-B9C6-EEBFC5C047E9.jpg (1500x1080, 117.34K)

No why would it? It's still getting first party titles

Have you considered that the Switch is not the Wii?

the wii dropped off after year 4

switch is already past that

The shitch has no games fuck off from ruining my thread incels

It’s the best console ever made, why would it you seething coping snoy trash?

>Will the Switch have a hard drop off in sales like the Wii did?
Not anytime this year

the meltdown when it outsells ps2 will be glorious

on the contrary switch has loads of fucking games I get plenty of use out of it since I work away from home for a week straight each fortnight.

I can’t wait, snoys will mass suicide.

The Switch was actually supply constrained before Black Friday in the USA. Was nuts seeing people in store ask for Switch or Switch OLED only to be told no stock but they had Switch Lites (which they rejected and left).

Not any time soon, no. The new Pokemon games pretty much guarantee it'll win this Christmas, at any rate.

cope

Kinda wish it had more revisions like the 3ds. I liked the 2ds and wish they did a massive design change like it

It's actually going to have a hard pick up of sales this year with Splatoon, Xenoblade, Pokemon, Zelda, etc

Goddamnit NO, I want to see Nintendo FAIL

switch tv is gotta be coming, right?

Well, it won't be in 2022.

this is pretty much never going to happen with the state of consoles atm, ps5 and Xboxfridge are basically just shitty pcs that sit in your living room so if you already have a decent PC its pointless, Switch has an actual use case outside of this.

That would be fantastic as I rarely use handheld mode now that I have a second screen

I fucking hope so

Even before Skyward Sword came out, the Wii was cooked and in an excruciating drought. Add in NOA not releasing anything with overtly Japanese aesthetics, and you had a floundering console that's only content and use came from being a Netflix box. Unlike the Wii's year 5, the Switch has a constant stream of high profile nintendo games coming out and it isn't just Zelda 2 at the end of the holidays to somehow carry the entire thing.

Too bad snoy. Your shit tranny simulator player is dying lol, you’re gonna have to find a new brand to tie to your identity. Now run and smoke some drugs, rob someone, beat your pit bull, or whatever it is your snoys do.

Just realizing we have 3 Pokemon games on the Switch that will carry the software sales hard this year for Nintendo. Even if its undeserved for Diamond and Pearl remakes.

I see the elden ring cope bunker threads are still going strong.

Animal crossing is still selling well

I think it's more likely Nintendo comes out with a Switch 2 in a year or two and kills of the Switch with the release of that. They always immediately kill their old console whenever a successor is out.

And yet, you are the only one who mentioned it.
Let me take a wild guess: you don't actually own or play a copy of ER?

>things that never happened
>the USA is one store where this retard goes
user...

I think people on the board are just getting fed up with the latest flavour of the month getting spammed to hell and back user

>t’s been 5 years already and by this point the Wii had face planted so it needs to happen soon

Attached: smallpp.jpg (720x781, 88.8K)

most undeserved success ever