You are given a 500 million dollar budget, a staff of 100 chinaman and are allowed to remake any game you want...

You are given a 500 million dollar budget, a staff of 100 chinaman and are allowed to remake any game you want. What do you remake and why

Attached: pepewizard.png (492x555, 166.04K)

bloonsTD

Battletoads

Final Fantasy 3.

Attached: tacticool.png (387x362, 104.8K)

Plok

probably MSG3 as le open world meme but good, but I'd ditch the chinamen

also assuming that you have an established studio with experienced and brilliant people, all the tech setup for development and pre- planning and production done &c.

More like COCK.

A Jugdral duology remake for Fire Emblem.

MGS*

Sleeping Dogs Underrated game deserving of more love, and my bug army would enjoy making it.

I'm not going to remake anything since I would just ruin the original team's vision. I'd rather create something myself so even if it sucks I didn't ruin a former team's artistic vision.

Altered Beast. Because fuck you, it was my first game.

>Not True Crime
Gay faggot.

Bunny Must Die: Chelsea and the 7 Devils

YOUR first game?
YOU made it?

Attached: Altered Beast.png (1014x804, 1.35M)

i buy everyone pizza and we play the original game on the original hardware

>Trip and drop pizza on hardware
>Game gets cheesy
Fuck You.

Attached: ROAR.png (1229x807, 343.68K)

Legend of Legaia or Lunar SSSC. Sony's ignoring Legaia and Game Arts is dead as a doornail.

majora's mask.

You kiddos won't know this game, but I would remake Drakan: Order of the flame so much. Best dragon flight simulator to ever exist

Ogre battle 64. It's my favorite game.

Pokemon yellow

Fiesta Online.
I doubt anyone here would recognize that name, but my brain remembers it being cool

I will remake the Demon’s Souls remake:

>keep the graphics and textures update
>keep the 60 fps
>keep the omni directional rolling
>add options for og animations, sounds, osts, and enemy/boss designs but upscaled
>option to remove new armor sets, classes, and the sins being forgiven

Now that would be kino.

Attached: 564C7AAC-BB0B-4683-8F55-A19902A27F92.jpg (822x960, 45.95K)

thomas was alone
I hire the original guy to remake it however he wants, give him $2 million to do so, make the chinamen build a railroad then pocket $495m