Breh

breh...

Attached: w432.jpg (506x668, 51.85K)

imagine her raping you while infecting you with scarlet rot and your dick rots off.

What does Scarlet Rot taste like?

You aren't really a man if you aren't into women who are an equal match physically, only men who feel insecure about their masculinity want women who are beneath them.

>her
Women
Guys, that's a man.

the fact that she's an undefeated swordswoman is just icing on the cake, if it was just a dude with long hair it wouldn't be as interesting.

I guess that makes you & your clitoris women.

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-201841.jpg (1455x1058, 720.89K)

I want her to fuck me in the amazon position.

looks like pecs to me you stupid tranny lol

>daughter looks like radagon
>son looks like bb marika

>stronk woman leader and champion of her people
>cripple
But you never see woketards pointing stuff like this out.

yeah that's tranny

>Malenia
>Melina
why would they do this

Every name starts with G, R or M.

you are mentally ill and wish that everything is a tranny

>all men on planet earth aren't actually men

My clitoris is biological unlike yours, you stupid Tranny.

women arent equal to men in any capacity and even the fattest, useless man can destroy the strongest, most physically fit woman. olympic woman's soccer, hockey, etc compete against random 13 year old boy's teams - not men, boys - and get absolutely fucking destroyed. this isnt the best of the best boys teams either. just random high school team. not an all-star squad or best in state/country/age group. the literal gold medalist women demanding equal pay to NBA, FIFA and NHL players cant beat random teenagers and lose like 7-1 and shit.

>Dung Eater

If you used tomboy meta, you didn't beat the game.

Every demigod, sorry.

I'm a wheyfufag but I don't believe in equality, men are stronger than women and even if they gain strength through lifting or practicing a combat sport men can still easily beat them in a fight

Attached: 1647569333269.jpg (674x1037, 126.81K)