What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-DLC.png (1906x1080, 1.81M)

people lose their shit over basedjack images but these 'what went wrong' threads are more fucking annoying in my opinion
but you got me to reply so well done

Sonic isn't in it.

Everything? they gave Sky Garden, one of my favorite courses 1 poly textures.

autists desperate to find flaws in everything that isn’t the FOTM twitter game

Hungry corp want more money.

it's not a tranny souls game

This. It’s disgusting. From Software would never try to make money.

Nothing. Every track is fun, even the more boring picks like Toad Circuit or Tokyo Blur. People wanted the Tour tracks, so Nintendo gave them just that.

Bro I love Mario Kart but the quality of these courses aren't where they need to be. The original DLC for 8 in 2015 was far better

Releasing it in waves sucks. Not like this is some F2P game that needs a stream of content, it fucking sells millions a month regardless.

>From Software
What?! Are fanboys now seething about from software? what is happening?

So is the dlc out in the US? I can’t access it and I have the dlc downloaded and game updated.

Works for pirates.

This is absolutely a way to hold people over. They could have put all 48 out at once and had one of the wildest releases of all-time, but as-is they can use this to tide people over until the next console and the next Mario Kart game. It's not a coincidence that this was announced right after Smash and Animal Crossing DLC ended. That, and while 8 Deluxe isn't free-to-play, the ongoing Tour certainly fits the bill. Instead of letting that game die, Nintendo wants to make sure not all of its content is sucked out immediately so they can put tracks in it first.

I asked for the new characters from MK Tour to be backported into MK8, not just the new tracks.

You can't play it until midnight, but if you have friends in the Eastern Hemisphere you can play in a friend lobby if they have the DLC purchased and join. That's how I played it early.

season pass is a thing for a long time now, nintendo is just picking up with the others jewish technics.

too many tracks
Pic related still the GOAT

Attached: 48003d849bf9aa9721edb32e7d438751.png (504x377, 322.42K)

It's $0.50 for each course.
Why the fuck would you guys expect it to be top notch quality?

Who fucking asked for tracks from a fucking mobile game?

Did you not see all the posts when Tour was newer asking why that content couldn't be in 8 instead? They were everywhere.

Because they pale compared to the base tracks, making the overall game feel awkward, these tracks ruin the overall quality of the game.
I'll play online when the tracks release to leech off the suckers that are gonna day one these tracks, and will only cave if mk9 is good

I'm not particularly fond of 8's driving. I liked wii's slidy drifting.

The base game made $2.5 billion alone. Almost like they could hire a handful of people to make an effort.

All I want is the character stat system from CTR NF. Wanna play a light character with heavy speed? You could.

too bad, you're gonna play in a room full of Waluigis and you are gonna LIKE IT!!

Attached: Waluigi_SSBR.png (261x373, 90.68K)

With certain car setups you can give yourself almost 0 grip to practically drift around an entire track.

>graphics fags

>retard that don't know how the world works.