Final fantasy stranger of paradise

What went wrong?

Attached: SL8G3V4i5xdgJ9qpneTrD9.jpg (1280x720, 163.48K)

what went right you mean

Attached: 1646115324414.jpg (1012x500, 136.19K)

SoP is literally the definition of "play the game and dont trust reviewers"

The game flopping was part of Chaos's plan.

Attached: IMG_20211106_121809.jpg (1813x1400, 303.19K)

Literally the worst FF game by far

Versus Chads,

Attached: 1646790894604.jpg (2000x1507, 1.54M)

>inventory cap set too small
>cutscenes seem infrequent and like stuff is missing. Especially early on
>just clicking things on a map is a bit of a letdown

I'd still say the game is a solid 6 or 7/10. Maybe the DLC or something will enhance it. I dunno.

Nothing. Don't listen to the journos and fromdrones.

I played 3 hours so far and it was pure cringe and boredom. Even 15 was miles ahead.

>Even 15 was miles ahead.
KEK

barry is trying way too hard

How long is the game by the way?

15 is mediocre, it would've been amazing game had S-E kept Versus XIII intact

not on steam

where do I go to equip this? I've exhausted every option in the battle settings.

>Can be set to any link ability slot
I dont remember where that is and I've gone through all the menus. Im about to fight the pirate boss.

Any tips on building MP faster? It seems like I run out really quickly and it takes a while to get more.

Attached: 2022-03-17_21-37-20.png (562x905, 528.12K)

>Any tips on building MP faster? It seems like I run out really quickly and it takes a while to get more
accept samurai hood

So how do we feel about the way this sort of makes FF1 make less sense? In and of itself I think it's a good story (if bafflingly told) that nails the ending if you actually care about it (I've seen some people playing it who're just like "Ha the funny meme game") but it does make FF1 feel lesser in a way.

Nothing, it's GotY and utterly fantastic.
It's where you set combo abilities, at the bottom of the equip screen.
>any tips on building MP
The main ones are to Soul Shield whenever possible, keep offensive pressure constantly when you have openings, and try to kill via Soul Bursts by Breaking them. There are also different Job abilities and command abilities that help with getting MP.

I can't even fucking play it.
>tutorial and everything afterwards work fine without any hiccups whatsoever
>try to load into the Chaos Shrine
>crash to desktop with no error message
>no amount of changing settings fixes this
Guess I'll just wait.

>where do I go to equip this?
It's the default Heavy Attack ability of the class, you can equip into any other attack chain of your liking by going to your equipment menu and go beneath the equipment slots, there you can find the link ability slot and customize the attacks to your liking

worse performance on PC than Elden Ring
didnt think that was possible, impressive

Weird, how come the ability isnt showing up here then? I did buy it from the job tree

Attached: 2022-03-17_21-46-28.png (1311x1272, 1.84M)

type B controls are a lot better than type A btw. no idea why its not the default

Console niggas gets to play earlier and egs nerds can play it early too, while steam purist can only seethe and wait for cracks

That's the Duelist's slots, the Steal ability is unique to the Thief. Change your job first, user.

Because your job is Duelist. Steal is Thief's job ability, you need to swap to Thief to use it.

well im retarded that explains it. I dont have the thief class unlocked yet