Character is busted in source material

>character is busted in source material
>devs make them even more busted in game

Attached: file.png (360x650, 365.2K)

Gogeta Blue is better
Vegito is better
Lab21 is better
This guy is still a fucking beast but the fact that there are better characters just tells you how fucked up DBFZ is

Gogeta Blue at least lives and dies by assists

Not anymore

Rate my team.

Gogeta
Z Broly
Vegeta Blue

Blue Gogeta?
It's a good team but keep Z Broly as anchor he's more meter hungry

Yeah blue, my bad. I'm trash at the game but this is the team I enjoy playing.

his ki blast game is garbage, level 3 mix isn't that potent, and he has no frightening blockstring mix outside of kid buu A assist. If you have trouble with UI, i implore you to lab him out and learn his options, hell, play him a bit yourself. I could go on and on, but believe me, he isn't so bad.

t. great priest

7/10

gogeta and bluegeta are both point characters who need good assists to enable their shmix.

my team

Bluegeta A/B assit interchangably
Beerus A assist
Trunks B assist

Bluegeta can work as an anchor the same way SS Vegeta can work as an anchor, I guess you'll be without real mix but you can still function
Your team is too honest in a game wheere any top tier simply has better tools

>I guess you'll be without real mix but you can still function

isnt that kinda redundant since an anchor never has REAL mix when they're solo? i dont practice what i preach, but i think a good anchor should have have a DP or at least air DP of some sort to be viable. ss vegeta has garbage damage but hey, his ki blast game is nice since he can fucking TOD you off a light DP. i should switch trunks and beerus of their positions honestly.

Is this game still pretty active on pc?

>still need to find a way to make him lose temporarily during new plots

Attached: 626.gif (260x179, 491.65K)

It is but it's a pain in the ass to deal with most of the time

How so?

Thinking about trying this game out and maybe look past the button mashing aspect.
Android 17 (Point)
Bardock (Middle)
Trunks (Anchor)
Thoughts?

Attached: 9a2ce0456b0d75a74ac4cf5972d50608.png (590x680, 547.74K)

not him, but it takes long as hell to load up, get into server, queue up for ranked and the lack of rollback means you NEVER want to fight someone who isn't a blue connection, so youll be waiting a while. also ragequitters

gogeta blue is 100% reliant on assists to cover his flaws

Delay based netcode, takes a while to load into anything, no penalty for ragequitting, overtuned characters
Still fun but damn is it a pain in the ass

play what you like bro, there isnt a huge divide between tiers because of system mechanics. based team though

you are running bardock B assist tho, right?

>gogeta blue is 100% reliant on android 17 A assist to cover his flaws

FTFY

>Spoiler
Haven't really picked up the game. Just curious if my team comp is any good. I'll be sure to see what I like.

Attached: 1578179119739.png (640x426, 349.95K)

False when you get to a higher level you'll understand that the divide between tiers is because the top tiers simply have tools that the others don't

bro the top 1 percent of of the highest skilled players doesnt reflect the game as a whole. I fluctuate between angel and great priest with fucking bluegeta beerus and trunks. i know the top tiers are the top tiers, and they are easier to win with, but even i get sweaty and play UI, beerus, Z broly and have gotten fucking washed by some guy playing nappa. the game is pretty well balanced, especially compared to other games, system mechanics and consistent frame data amongst the whole cast is why.

dont bring up videl, thats low hanging fruit

i would say drop trunks honestly. hes mad fun but just way too hard for too little reward. try out tien, hes mad slept on

Videl hasn't been low tier since S3

theyve madara'd themselves into a corner but they dont care. they will find away for ANOTHER powe up eventually. i like the mangas version of "everyone COULD use ultra instinct but goku is just such a fighting autist that its easier for him to pick up" like the kamehameha

I'm talking about tools
Lab21 has a debuff
Vegito and Blue Gogeta have unreflectable pressure
Z Broly is the best zoner and a grappler
UI has some flaws but his damage and buttons are insane