Street Fighter V - March 2022 Update

youtu.be/2qcZVy8ZG_k
talk about it lads. I bought the game 5 years ago and only have 100 hours clocked on steam. Recently started playing again and I'm a super bronze Poison shitter

Attached: SFV_Logo.png (1000x783, 448.73K)

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Bought it 5 years ago and only played over 100 hours and I'm in Ultra Bronze. I climbed to Ultra Bronze with Cody and switched over to Logan Paul.

I played 2 matches and now I'm an ultra bronze poison shitter diamond here I come

why release this patch out of nowhere? i thought they were done and already working on sf6

this is pathetic

they announced it's getting final balance update a while ago. Didn't expect this drastic gameplay changes tho

good on capcom for sticking through with sfv.
late patches like these are dangerous though, as pros don't want to relearn a game several years in.
dbfz did the same and it basically killed the game.

what the offline only filter?

AHHHHHH WHY DIDNT THEY SHOW ANYTHING NEW WITH NASH IN THE TRAILER

>excited for filters
>offline ONLY
holy fucking shit why do they fuck everything up. I guess tourneys will be prettier though but I dont find myself watching them often.

Not buying this shit until they make an all in one package, And not at a fucking retarded price like Tekken 7

Attached: 1590737863442.jpg (1920x1012, 189.36K)

only esports retards care about online. We had had like 15 years of Street Fighter before we ever played an online match and even then it was way after it's peak.

you two should exchange cfns! stream a battle lounge for us!

>filters can only be used offline
whats the fucking point

>reeeeeeee why doesn't this online focused game have its years of content finished state day 1

The all in one package is champion edition

>out of nowhere

Ppl have been talking about this since last year user

I bought champion edition before the last character update so I don't even get shit like Oro or Dan because Jewcom prefers I buy it AFTER the update instead of just simply giving it to me for owning that edition

If all the content is not on the disc, then it's not an all in one package.

wtf. that's jewish if true. i thought the Championship edition came with all characters regardless of when you bought it

Have you tried contacting crapcom? They might just give it to ya

>finally adds cel shaded filter which fixes one of the biggest complaints for SFV
>didn't take into consideration the idea of a cel shaded look when going with an ugly overly realistic art style for SF6
1 step forward, 2 steps back

sf6's art style looks great and also manages to look original

so why now did they decide to give the game fun looking combos? gearing up for sf6?

>filter
>offline only

Man, modern fighting game devs really are absolute dogshit at coding aren't they?

i'm eagerly looking to fight along Devil Jin and the Kazama in the Street Tekken UFC Fighter Series 6

This is definitely the final update same as the omega update was for SF4.
But goddamn this feels like a dramatic overhaul.
With how much plasma everyone's spending you'd think they have 4 bars or something.

>sf6's art style
what art style, the trailer shows nothing

What else is there to say, the game overtime got better with each updates and as they got rid of Ono.
They are. At first I also blamed Japanese developers which honestly they are still garbage programmers, but this problem is everywhere. The same goes for modern artists, music producers, etc, everything is just in a state of decline.

CARRIES THE FUKING FGC HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS SICK AS FUCK
AND CEL SHADING TOO GOATED WITH THE SAUCE

This is adding all the complexity and combo variety SFV needed, literally one of the best fighting games ever made now with all of the content. Kekken and Strive fags on sucide watch again playing their clunky kusoge

>like omega was
Omega was a joke developer made rainbow edition, what are you talking about?