Your wife does this to your save. How do you respond?

Your wife does this to your save. How do you respond?

Attached: file.png (680x800, 735.94K)

>thanks
then we fuck

put my hand on her shoulder, give her a mournful look, and start explaining the delicate joys of RPG progression systems that she has just ripped away from me

This. I would say: "Bitch, give me my 12k runes back."

tell her she shouldve made me 500,387 sandwiches instead.

that's a lot of sandwiches

So far there are 6 posters in this thread and at MOST only two of us fucks.

Attached: amongus-800x445.jpg (800x445, 37.75K)

yeah me and the first reply, what's your point

I'd go to reddit and post about it on /r/gaming

Speaking of, you should go the fuck back

Actually, assuming you only eat one sandwich for each meal (Also assuming 3 meals a day), That's a little under 457 years worth of sandwiches

Kill her then hide the body

>Your wife
I don't have wife

Attached: 1370078547502.jpg (3008x2000, 375.43K)

>Anyone but me of course. I know all about the sex

Ah, the average american's monthly consumption.

If you punish a happy pet, it'll never smile again..

youre right, i dont fuck cause im married

>you had your wife farm runes for you
>you didnt beat the game

Add another one to the list. RIP to the man who will never beat Elden Ring on normal

this man knows.

this is really the best thing to do, thank her and then tell her she didn't have to do that but don't make a big deal about it.

She wants to marry. How do I prevent this from happening?
Our sex life is really good rn

>Wife is not only willing to grind for you, but feels naturally led to do so
I'd thank God for blessing me.

I put all of the points into int and dex to make my moonveil stronger. We then go out and have dinner with some friends where we talk about work, the Russian/Ukraine conflict, and the recent material things we have purchased.

O-oh... Well that's not fair of me to make fun of you over that. Please accept my apologies user. I didn't know...

spend all these on smithing stones instead of leveling, all of you will farm it anyway

You continue to woo/date her. Never stop doing casual foreplay. Marriage should be an everlasting fun date. When one stops trying, the other will feel less inclined to do anything as well.

You deserve a (You) for that

Attached: __bowsette_and_nappa_mario_and_3_more_drawn_by_masakichi_heppouku__sample-522c28e3579a2be06a900d99a7efd7a0.jpg (850x1147, 246.37K)

I thank her for her effort, proceed to kill myself twice so I'm not cheating if she's not looking, spend it on Smithing Stones and prawn if she is, and later explain that she doesn't need to farm for me since part of RPGing is the progression.

She badly, badly wants to peg him

>Thank you baby, this was so thoughtful of you. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to come home to such a sweet and caring wife that would sit on her ass al fucking day and play video games using my fucking character instead of making some fucking dinner...so lucky, blessed really.

I dick her good. I dont eat her out though.

Well when you put it that way I can see why it's now a smaller number.

All of you are virgins. All of you. Every single person in here is a virgin.

you couldve cleaned the flat instead you BITCH

What? You could literally just die and get your 12K back easily

Thats fucking scary. I knew a tomboy who kept messing with me and calling me dork and shit. Thought she was cool but didn't realize much. Then I hear from one of my friends which was her friend. That she mentioned while drunk that she likes me and wanted to "fuck that pale nerd with my strap-on ya know?"

Shame because I think she's cute but man that shit is creepy.

Attached: 1447470825953.png (455x451, 9.9K)