It's over

It's over

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 175859.jpg (1688x1214, 304.21K)

>30 years old still in high school

>the absolute state of play

these people are supposed to look 15?

Those are migrant children you fucking chud nazi

>Any Forums snowflake triggered

Cope seethe deworm.

>customizable character creation in 2022 games is a bad thing

bros...I can feel my race...my perfect pure race...slipping away..[cough]...if only the harry potter video game...had more whites in it...[dies]

I can't wait to make a super cute gay gryffindor jock that will fuck Sebastian ALL DAY. Slytherin boys were made to be BRED

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.jpg (379x417, 24.85K)

Americans please stop appropriating European culture for your weird sick politics, ty.

Whites area majority in britain
How did they let this happen?

Anyone not expecting this of all thing to turn into le diverse meme game after what they did with LoTR deserves it.

there's nothing but fucking niggers in the trailer. immersion broken and this game will be trash

mystery meat

la Raza

Just customize your character to be white. I don't see the issue here.

How could gays ever breed? They can’t it’s why they are called gays you stupid monkey ape.

That wasnt even the first face they showed.

ook ook we is monkeys

Why didn't they just have the game be set in Burgerland if they wanted mutt characters?

Attached: c843c57e640a65e6a807372c09ce7774[1].jpg (1600x971, 304.61K)

I hate this shit
Witches, wizzards, magicians and mages are COMPLETLY DIFERENT THINGS with diferent powers

to be fair there were indians and nigerians in london universities

mpreg will be real, it's over.

>Harry Potter
I need to grow out of Any Forums yet I keep coming back.
shit

who is even making this game?

fucking fuck of fuck it's a WARLOCK not a wizard. fucking stupid cunts jesus fuck it's worse than those faggots that call wyverns dragons. fuck me in the goat ass

I'm watching the trailer now, did they say he is actually gay, or is this some meme?

avalanche software (not the same as avalanche studios), they've made nothing noteworthy

isn't it "hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry?"

He's gay and I can't wait to romance him as a cute aryan Gryffindor jock. It's gonna be amazing.

Attached: Gay Slytherin Guy.png (1240x642, 586.98K)

black wizards in 1800's britain?

Attached: 1647503975722.jpg (850x1275, 97.82K)

uh excuse me sweetie, she's for ALL the witches

you're that faggot uruguayan that keeps postting maleV from Cyberpunk, arent you?

i loved how all the bad humans in the game were white males, lul

im starting to think they do this shit on purpose to trigger the hidden nazis, because they just know they are going to react to it instead of just ignoring it like any other sane person and making their mc look like how they want

That's literally the only evil group in history

>we wuz wizrds n' shit

damn...another white genocide.

That bitch looks like she belongs to Diagon alleys, if you know what I mean.

>nigs
>lower sales

Attached: 1647533217903.png (1083x930, 79.36K)

SEBASTIAN RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!

Attached: GAY RIGHTS are hogwarts rights.png (1188x655, 1.04M)

Ya see with the implication of magic existing since human origin. Wouldn't it make sense for historical events to play out differently in the wizarding world. Hell the history of humanity is probably pretty different with the existence of magic in the HP universe which could definitely explain why there is more multiculturalism in the 19th century. This is coming from a guy who doesnt know much about HP so correct me if Im wrong.

>trannies resorts to racism to anti-shill the game.
LMAO. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Didn't Britain colonize Africa before the 1800s?