This blatantly fucking overpowered faggot ruined what could have been the perfect fighting game

This blatantly fucking overpowered faggot ruined what could have been the perfect fighting game.

Attached: 260-2606492_vergil-png-page-vergil-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom.png (860x906, 576.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55TMZN1wXt0
youtube.com/watch?v=YQkaI0_f7ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where’s your motivation

>tag fighter
>capeshit
>nu Capcom
>perfect
lol. lmao.

x-factor is worse

>kusoge with ooga booga comeback factor
>perfect

I
AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

didnt read, who asked, dont care.
plus you're SCHUMMMM

Seriously? First of all MvC3 is a broken game. If it wasn't Vergil it would be someone else. Which leads to the next point: Vergil's problems only exist with XF. He should need loads of meter but XF removes that problem. He can't OTG on his own but XF removes that problem. Which yeah is a huge problem. But that also applies to every character. Zero is a fantastic character that only gets better with XF. Magneto is a fantastic character that only gets better with XF. I have a conspiracy theory that UMvC3 existed just to nerf Dark Phoenix. Singling out Vergil ignores the fact that he's not the only broken character.

Attached: 1646370382876.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Imagine what he'd be like if Capcom made a new VS game now
youtube.com/watch?v=55TMZN1wXt0

There's still loads of complete fucking horseshit in MvC3 even without Vergil

Morrigan, Zero, and Phoenix are worse. Also, X-Factor in general.

Holy kino.

This, x factor is much more of a problem than vergil is

The thing is XF is supposed to be the great equalizer but the fact that every character has access to it means the rich get richer. Hsien-ko, yeah did you know she was in this game, needs XF just to not be an NPC. While Zero with XF basically exists in a quantum state

If it wasn't for Vergil, we could get more fun team compositions instead of going "that shell is good enough, let's slap Dark Vergil in that team just in case"

>Morrigan
That's a new one to me. Zero and Phoenix yeah they were worse but why Morrigan?

>he doesnt know about SOULSOULSOULSOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=YQkaI0_f7ek

scum

Attached: e5dd0a77139527e9c2d2016571e20462b9407cabbc05c185a6dbb9b99e1f51aa.gif (624x335, 2.49M)

Fuck you, this is a Vergil Thread now
>Captcha:S8S8X

Attached: 1646015372453.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

You do know Dr. Doom is in the game, right?

Attached: 1446483809338.jpg (449x335, 63.23K)

Man MVC3 was just not a fun game. It could have been but with there was just too much disgusting cheese strats going on.

As opposed to literally every other 3v3 game ever made? You think CapCom was popular in MvC2 because he was great on point? You think people were running Tron or Haggar in MvC3 because they could square up with Magneto? Stop using competitive to mark the amount of fun being had. People in comp structure their teams for efficiency.

KOF doesn't really have the issue of you seeing the same meta teams over and over again running the same strategies it's really just MVC problem but that's cause MVC also has assists and all that going into the composition mix while Kof is really just about order line up

My point is I liked ChrisG's team more when he used Akuma to complement his Morridoom instead of a get out of jail free card with Dark Vergil.

You do realize Marlinpie won that match right? You also realize that nobody besides Chris G and sometimes J_Rosa had any sort of consistency with MorriDoom? I don't think you know as much about this game as you think you do.

KoF is a different beast because, as you said, the assist mechanic doesn't exist. Morrigan becomes FAR more oppressive when she has Doom Missiles to cover her movement because Doom Missiles don't disappear when Doom himself is hit.

i'm not even talking about who won or who lost, there's still the whole issue of "Yeah you won, but was it fun?" that's mainly what i'm talking about MVC3 had you feeling that way online just about every time because everyone would just use cheese comps.

You have no clue what you're talking about. The fact you didnt know about Morigan bullet hell until now only shows how much of a scrub you are and how little your opinion means anything.