Are there? gameplay changes

>The Blue Shell seems to be able to switch targets mid flight
>Far more horns when first place
>Weird lens flair on toad circuit
>more aggressive AI at 200cc

Attached: 4921EFC8-5CB1-4804-9392-52AFB6317407.jpg (640x360, 79.69K)

How about we just not talk about it until the only country that matters gets it?

Also do online players without the pass get sorted to a different queue?

Bhjjjkkxxp

What time does this shit come out?

>The Blue Shell seems to be able to switch targets mid flight
Explain? I think it could always switch targets at the beginning of trajectory, but after like halfway it's locked on

The shell was close to hitting me, didn't reach me yet, went second and the shell attacked the first placed, about 1-2 seconds after i lost first place it reached the new first placed one

midnight for USA, i guess. Everybody else in the world already has it lol.

sounds like the mechanic of the blue shell in Kart Tour. pretty cool if they indeed added that in. Can you get shocked out of gliding by Lighting? go test that, in Tour you keep flying.

>Year of Kirby
>They announced to expect a variety of surprises
>The team is back to working on this game for the foreseeable future

The Pink Puffball is getting announced for this game this year ain't he?

the MK8 team isn't working on this game

Don't know if this new but I repeatedly noticed CPUs pacing out their triple red shell throws, much to my frustration.

Got gold 3 stars for both cups for all cc, no hidden reward

Then who the hell is?

Yeah, lightning is as usual, judging by the map movement one the gliding race track part once it happens

Ghjhbj

Speaking of which, does anyone know when we're getting the update in Russia? I haven't been able to update my games for about a week.

user, do you really think the MK8 team has spent the last 5 years porting over courses from Tour to MK8?

Very likely tbqh.
A pink blob and a star-shaped car seem like no-brainers to implement and it's fun crossover content that the internet will hype up.

I updated my game, I can see the new cups and the available courses, but when I try to play one it gives a pop-up telling me to purchase the Booster Pack or Nintendo Online + Expansion Pack. I'm American, central timezone, I already have a Nintendo Online membership. Am I doing something wrong or is this what it says for everyone until it officially unlocks at midnight?

Bullets and Stars are happening more often, also Lightning like twice, sometimes 3 times a race.

The shit's not out in the US yet. Only for Asia, Europe, and Australia.

Does timezone matter or are we all getting it at midnight Eastern time?