You will never enter the world for the first time again

>you will never enter the world for the first time again
>you will never quest through Elwynn Forest or Durotar for the first time again
>you will never go back to the days of forming raids on the Crossroads, spending hours fighting skirmishes in the Barrens and having a blast doing it
>you will never experience the "oh shit" feeling of your first blue/purple item world drop
>you will never walk into a capital city and be blown away again
>you will never develop your grit from leveling through STV on a PvP server again
>you will never step foot inside an endgame dungeon like Scholomance and feel like you're a fucking champion
>you will never know the feeling of conquering an endgame raid dungeon for the first time again, all of your bros cheering on ventrilo/teamspeak
>you will never recapture that feeling again

WoW Nostalgia thread

Attached: WoW_Box_Art1[1].jpg (264x376, 62.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1eU2usWg3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>you will never know the feeling of conquering an endgame raid dungeon for the first time again, all of your bros cheering on ventrilo/teamspeak
I have a family, wife, and children now. Haven't played since MoP. I would consider leaving with just my son if I could capture the feeling of prog raids in TBC/WotLK/Cata

play private servers

Based for actually doing something with yourself and having a family. Lot more than can be said for a lot of WoW players I knew growing up.

wow classic

Thank god, I'm glad I've moved on from this shit show time sink. Absolute garbage game, stop thinking about it retard.

Nostalrius did an amazing job at somewhat recapturing the feels that OP described. Too bad they bent the knee.

they are all shit. community is split across many. guys running it always fuck something up. most of them are stuck on classic and its beyond oring.

Getting a job after a decade of NEETdom did a lot for me.

>you will never walk into a capital city and be blown away again
>be me in 2006
>play on a toaster
>try to walk into ironforge
>LAG CITY
>get close to the AH
>oh dear go 1 frame every 10 seconds
>now i'm in the lava channel
>fuck.exe
>can't hit my hearthstone
>suddenly i'm at the graveyard
I played vanilla for about half a year before I could enter that city.

>You will never experience Night Elf again.

That's more or less everything I hear, faggot. I want Night Elf pussy. The rest of the fucking game is irrelevant.

Not neven close. They fucked up plenty and a few popular streamers hyped them up which put a target on them.

>You will never have multiple level 60 from the opposing faction camping outside the starting area
>You will never have rogues from your own faction tag that quest mob with gouge, that you desperately needed, as he's headed your way to kill you
>You will never have a paladin raid leader ninja healers cloth gear
>You will never again see developers look over three threads with over 26 pages of angry replies, then disregard that anger, only to see over 500,000 people quit, days later

Attached: seinfeld-What.gif (500x374, 498.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X1eU2usWg3M

Attached: 1612506612865.jpg (654x654, 23.74K)

Sad too, because there have been several solid private servers over the years but they either went to shit because the devs were crappy and/or stopped caring, or Jewzzard had them shut down.

There's nothing wrong with playing MMOs so long as you learn to not let it take up all of your time. I've already lived the neet life for MMOs and you just end up having nothing left to do a week after the patch drops.

I too experienced playing on a toaster back in the day user

>You will never again see developers look over three threads with over 26 pages of angry replies, then disregard that anger, only to see over 500,000 people quit, days later

Music to my ears

Shame the retarded playerbase is what killed Classic. Still enjoyed the leveling and adventure aspect but holy shit was the autism wall real by the time you hit level cap.

Kind of just remember to enjoy the memories and move on. I played private servers, raided on Classic in a hardcore guild. It's not the same anymore. Games aren't good anymore...maybe we're just too old...RIP

my first toon was a gnome

Attached: hello.png (600x800, 25.37K)

And that’s a good thing