//+
+//
///
/+/

Attached: 3x3.png (1280x1280, 3.44M)

5/5 first time ever I see someone crimson tears into one of these

Kino 3x3
I like you op

Attached: a5fd8f5384b44231527631e60deac447.jpg (405x600, 48.27K)

arx fatalis and legacy of kain seem pretty interesting to me so i might play them at some point
aria, mh, and metal slug are good

NieR Replicant was wonderful story-wise
I have less positive feelings on the gameplay (mostly just the sidequests, the combat was ok) but overall it was a great experience

have played none of these

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.85M)

+++
+//
+++

Kino.

/ / /
+ / /
+ / +
- + +
/ / +
/ + /
>Lament and Bujingai
Based and kinopilled.
/ + /
+ + +

Attached: vidya physical.jpg (1426x1675, 1.1M)

++/
++/
/+/

Based physical chad.

Thanks. Since you seem to like character action games, I'd really recommend Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. (upper right) The gameplay is smooth, story is great, and the hand-drawn visuals & soundtrack are amazing.

jesus this thread is a boomerfest

Attached: video_image-nu6xcWsSgc.jpg (1280x1280, 1.83M)

Give me your 3x3 and I will tell you what kind of fag you are.

>NeedAnEscapeOhGodPleasefag

>Coolfag

>Oldfag

>OldKinofag

Weaboofag (with good music taste)

SpaceOutWhileTravelingfag (probably takes long drives to nowhere irl as well)

or just a zoomer that knows how to use an emulator like a non-retarded person

Give my horoscope please.

Attached: Games updated.jpg (920x920, 481.29K)

Here
Based

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.jpg (1280x1280, 2.16M)

based taste

wow thats actually terrifyingly accurate (im )

Attached: images_28.jpg (694x442, 14.71K)

///
///
+/+
/++
///
/+/
/++
/+/
++/
+++
/++
+++
+//
++/
/++
++/
/++
-//
++/
+++
/++
/++
/++
+//

Attached: VidyaJames3x3.jpg (1280x1280, 2.18M)

+++
/++
//+

+++
++/
++/
best taste itt but also play SSX 3

nice except worst fallout

Attached: yes.jpg (914x916, 413.19K)

Admires humanity's achievements, but hates interacting with people. Considers himself an "outside-the-box" thinker, but that bites him in the ass when it's time to keep up a consistent and simple schedule.
Hopeless romantic, but feels like they aren't good enough. Has tried lifting to build physique, but often don't reach their reps target out of lack of willpower. Quick to dream of unlikely scenarios.
Barely contained hyperactivity. Aced high school, started struggling in higher education due to the short attention span. When driving a car, constantly dreams of doing impossible drifts and being a menace to society, but actually the most careful driver out there in practice.
Refusing relationships right now, because just in case AI waifus are invented in a few decades, he doesn't want to already be taken. Has tried learning japanese, lost motivation after a few flashcards. Thinks it would be rad to drive a plane.
Cooms at the thought of "liminal spaces". Perfect world would be one where they are never talked to, as the last human on Earth with no need to drink, eat, sleep or breathe. Frequently undergoes "time jumps" which is actually just them inventing some childish fantasy just because some cloud had a funny shape. Sometimes ashamed of what he enjoys.
Mind filled with colourful and happy memories. They all seem like distant dreams now. Kept walking only by regret, fear of missing out, and a spark of hope that it might get better soon. It won't.
Would scream in the middle of a crowd out of sheer frustration with existence if it was socially acceptable. Biggest nightmare is being a wagecuck. Tried college, thought it was "too much memorization" and "insulting his intelligence". Actually just got filtered by the greatest game of all, society itself.

Attached: 3x3sneed_new.png (948x945, 1.21M)

Slightly overweight, but actually somewhat extraverted -- relatively to your average Any Forumsirgin. Little ambition to do great things or to be renowned, but decently able to work out taxes and resumes. Probably the happiest person on this thread right now, which isn't saying much.
Would become mad with power if they were granted it. Thought about a career in politics, eventually dismissed it when he realized it's all about showmanship and confetti and nothing about the actual ideas. Misanthropic as a result of these thoughts, ruminates over dark thoughts while never acting upon them.

>Ancientfag (thank you for your service in the American war of Independence btw)

>StylishSpookyfag

>WifeBeaterfag (Chris Brown is also probably your role model considering the combo he used on Rihanna was so good she had to tattoo it on her arm so that she wouldn't forget)

>Poorfag

>BottomOfIcebergInfographicfag (I honestly don't know wtf these games are)

Attached: Rihanna tattoo before cover-up.jpg (112x225, 10.5K)