You didn't beat the game unless you adhered to my arbitrary list of dos and don'ts...

>you didn't beat the game unless you adhered to my arbitrary list of dos and don'ts, instead of enjoying the game on its own terms
Why are internet dumb dumbs like this?

Attached: ER.jpg (1920x1080, 222.03K)

Why do you care so much what other people think

Fromdrones are VERY fragile and insecure. Combine this with the fact that they've built most of their identity and self-worth around being able to cheese a video game, and you have a recipe for irrational angry outbursts whenever someone discusses a Souls game. It'd be pretty funny actually if it weren't so pathetic.

His problem is that he can't gasp that people on the internet can be fucking retards. He's so innocent.

You got baited so much you made a thread about it, holy shit

Came here to post this. You have to be pretty fucking fragile to let some shit like this get to you in a single player game of all things.

Mad as fuck chads beat the game in a reasonable time period and did all the game content without stopping every 5 seconds to sniff glue and pass out for 5 hours at a time.

Soulsfags are unironically worse than pokefags with these self limitation shit. If you have to limit yourself the game isn't as hard as you claim it to be.

They are desperately looking for validation for their gameplay choices.

If that's an admission of guilt over deliberately making things easier its up to debate.

>beating the game
Holy cringe

Not the same guy but it'd be nice to discuss the game without being called a shitter because I used a weapon or spell they don't like.

Why so many threads with OP's acting hurt about this? Do they get triggered in another thread and then decide to go make one about it?

You can say the same about every "You didn't beat the game" thread right now.

Why should I respect people who has displayed no degree of skill and when given the opportunity to prove themselves cheated without a second thought?

Legitimate question. What is there for me to admire about that? The haste at which they gave up?

Attached: Chinman.jpg (216x311, 26.94K)

>What is there for me to admire about that?
You seriously care about this outside of the board? Legit question, what does this matter in a real world application?

Talk about the game with like-minded people, and accept that other people don't have to respect you and your opinion any more than you have to respect them and theirs.

who said anything about real world application, faggot?

you suck at the video game.

git gud.

Why, to entertain you? It's all meaningless tripe you've convinced yourself matters but outside of this place and your discords it matters fuck all. Get fucked, nuzlockefag.

Those are threads from people trying to bully anons. Threads like this one here are clearly not equal and are obviously as a direct response from anons bullied by the first group.

The game demands that you be at a 10 in terms of skill at most times, stats be damned. This is easy or at least enjoyable for many, but a lot of people are incapable of maintaining the focus required. This game isn't for them.

>I don't like this method of winning so it's basically cheating
Touch grace.

>arbitrary
summoning/magic/shields clearly trivialize the fights. there's nothing arbitrary about it, retard.

>it's not about ego, it's about fun!!
>s-s-stop hurting my ego by telling me summoning is ezmode! im a s-skilled g-g-gamer!!!

Attached: putin.png (521x538, 458.35K)

Their lives are so pathetic their only "achievements" come from videogames.

If you olay for fun then their "accomplishment" won't be celebrated and they can't accept that.

True

Attached: WhiteTanooki.png (1200x1153, 1.3M)

calm down schizo. all anyone ever said is that using cheese mechanics is like cinematic mode for journalists. why does that wound you so greatly?

Kek when I beat 3dworld I actually had to use the white tanuki in a part that wasn't properly emulated, some platforms didn't behave the way they should.
Thanks Nintendo.

>it's a-about fun
>still ass blasted

>Look at how much fun I'm having!!!
>You look like a child
>HOW DARE YOU I'M JUST HAVING FUN

Attached: und.jpg (1600x1165, 446.32K)