How does something like this happen?

How does something like this happen?

Attached: 6065F545-BF1C-4004-9E1D-1377F06C17FF.jpg (1136x1243, 310.89K)

when will they stop doing this?

>metal slug fan art
>it uses generic anime proportions and aesthetics instead of superior ingame sprite SOUL
its so gay when i see it

I fucking hate this soulless chink mobile art style

The only bad one is fio

this

Why? Eri looks uglier than her original.

What game is this?

but tarma doesnt look like a monkey anymore...

I miss Fio's DUDE WEED expression.

I think I have a fetish for that girl with big glasses

Because contrary to what Any Forums insists coomers are in fact a cancer on video games and their insistence that every single woman must be a flawless beauty or else it's white genocide stifles creativity.

It's just a reaction to the current video game climate of purposely making women ugly to appease the woke "diversity " crowd.

What is the problem? The guys look the same and the girls now look cute.

something tells me you have an anime bodypillow

>got rid of tarmas sideburns

You do realize the "ugly" portraits are a character select only thing right? Who am I kidding you've never played Metal Slug.

what's the problem? They not black enough for you, cuck?

>defensing these soulless chink mobile game designs
ching chong ling ling

Cope. No-one wants to see your ugly deformed-ass represented in any game bitch. A character is either a 9 out of 10 or a 10 out of 10 or they're worthless like you.

>copy paste LoL outsourced chink look for every video game female

does anyone know why chinks love metal slug? Ive seen a lot of metal slug chinese merchandise on aliexpress

why dont you love metal slug? if you disregard every single 3D game then it still is a fantastic video game

>top
Holy SOVL
>bottom
hollow and empty

>make them hot
WTF SOULLESS CHINK SHIT
>make them ugly
FUCKING SJW GARBAGE

actual fucking retards lmao

As long as third worlders with no standards keep on consooming their """anime""" nothing will change, it seems to be doing better than ever if we look at Chink Impact.

cry more

fio looks like an art hoe

absolutely soulless

I remember it have something to do with SNK's used arcade cabinets were flooding the 3rd world market.