How am i suppose to know what these symbols mean?

this is why i could never get into street fighter, even the basic combos are hard af to perform

Attached: chun-li.jpg (336x448, 61.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1504608528727777282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go see a doctor, maybe you'll get some benefits

Read the manual. Durrr.

The new street fighter update looks sick if you guys didn't see it yet.
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1504608528727777282

Do you need your hand held little baby? Are you too stupid and need every little explained to you like a special child needs?

>even the basic combos are hard af to perform
Obviously a troll thread but learn individual moves and what situations to use them in before worrying about combos. Also, if you can't understand the symbols you are a brainless moron.

>cel shading filter
I'll take it

Is there any fighting video game, for someone like me who doesn't know how to do combos, is looking for a super easy and accessible game and where combos are not needed to do the powers?

Dragon Ball Fighterz

Yes, Granblue
Don't listen to this idiot

smash

street fighter 3, its he best one and is easy to start with

The last move has shit notation because it looks like you're supposed to tap kick three times instead of pressing all three kick buttons at the same time (it should have plus signs between the kicks).

I wonder how many people actually believe this

Attached: 1645328192564.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

So glad Chun-li is looking extra Chink now.

Samurai Shodown, the combos never go longer than like two moves and it's most just about jockeying for position and setting up to land one big move. Sadly the game is dead.

The new combos look so cool. Maybe I'll pick it back up

Yeah, but it says "repeatedly" at the top for her lightning legs, but not at the bottom.

I love the new samsho, I had so much fun playing it but damn that online sucked and somehow got worse post patch. I'd love to play a rollback version of the game.

It's just a videogame dude.

Attached: anon....png (1600x1600, 1.64M)