So this is one of the free games for ps5 if you have ps plus. i started the game, creeped to the back...

so this is one of the free games for ps5 if you have ps plus. i started the game, creeped to the back, saw the guy walking and got scared and then when i went inside the house, it was pitch black and it felt claustrophobic and i got really scared and i quit out of the game. i think i should just watch a lets play of it on youtube. is anyone else like this?

Attached: cxd9vkFOAHVwwYG7lQKENGkrfyoAChNh.jpg (1024x1024, 421.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz9kt1OQt4&ab_channel=STARSRedfield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course we all are like this, OP.

very scary indeed. Couldn´t make it through the hiding and chasing. I hate being chased in first person. btw i loved Alien Isolation.

Wasn't scary at all except mold Mia. She was ugly and gross. Still, I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.

I am also a huge puss about horror games. I wish I weren't, there's a lot that look really good.

This whole section was fucking nerve wracking

Attached: 228623.jpg (1200x675, 42.85K)

marguerite's boss fight is the best part of the whole game

welcome to the family son

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57.36K)

Is the South really like this?

Attached: RE7_dinner_keyart.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 170.63K)

Is it possible to do this game knife only?

On hardcore (or whatever the hardest difficulty is), this boss is so fucking stressful. This is one of the best RE games to date. RE8 was a big step down in nearly every aspect.

The mold basement was so memorable, didn’t have much ammo and just ran through that entire section screaming.

What is it about RE games being less enjoyable in act 3? Even the best (4, 2 Remake, 7) lose steam in the third act.

can I get a quick rundown on hard mode?
I found the game to have too many cutscenes to be replayable

Yes you can beat the entire game without firing a shot besides the ending but that doesn't count
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz9kt1OQt4&ab_channel=STARSRedfield

iguess...last form jack and eveline ´´boss`` might be a problem

Its good...if you played the game once since it change certain item places

RE7s madhouse changes up every item placement and enemy placement making the game feel fresh since you don't know what to expect in terms of enemy encounters of items you will get
Plus it's just hard as fuck but not unfair either.

Attached: 9a9.jpg (1095x730, 143.48K)

This game in VR is still one of the best vr experiences, held back by how shit the resolution is on the ps4

how hard are we talking here? I actually found the base game difficulty to be a bit above average

I suspect Capcom work from the start putting all their effort there only to run out of steam ideas or budget leading to the third acts getting weaker.

i prefer the lab in 2 remake to the sewer at the very least. the island in 4 is also better than the castle. i agree 7's act 3 is weak

>is anyone else like this?
No. Not even the OP.

It's hard but I don't think it was ever unfair or bullshity
Also completely forgot to mention Madhouse also makes it that you have limited save items so you have to be careful how you save and the game has no checkpoints so you die when you last save

Attached: 1618219950913.png (300x300, 137.16K)

Its more because they makes the first act REALLY Good.I mean the games you mention,act 1 is very memorable.

Attached: cutesmile.png (1350x1226, 985.91K)

>the best
>2 Remake
cut that zoomer bait out

Attached: 1637295613214.gif (500x625, 3.56M)