If you didn’t throw a dung pot at this annoying disgusting dyke you didn’t beat the game

if you didn’t throw a dung pot at this annoying disgusting dyke you didn’t beat the game

Attached: ED0837C2-AA66-4066-9645-FAA866FDEF13.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

>final boss to kill is a tranny
oh wow Miyazaki, very bas-
>Tranny is revealed to be the real hero and you have been following the instructions of the real villain, a conservative white biological female
why do people like this game, this storytelling is last of us 2 tier.

that is so gay

>Tranny
Marika/Radagon are two distinct personalities, aren't they?
Also why is Godwyn suddenly alive when a huge deal was made about him being dead?

His soul is the part of him that's dead.

While transexualism is a mental illness, Marika/Radagon is a different kind of mental illness altogether.

no one cares about the story

kys smoothbrain

it's a bad story anyway

Right, I forgot that. Godwyn with the dead soul, Ranni with the dead body.

this, georgie was really sleeping at the wheel on this one

Attached: 1E943512-8F98-4189-8BDD-12B622C8D9EF.jpg (4533x2549, 1.21M)

>Trannie
>A faggot
>A shit eater
Imagine if the west through out a game with that much faggotry in it Any Forums retards would be butt hurt for days lmfao the meme is real it's only okay when the japs do it

is this game any good? everyone i know keeps saying it sucks.

Godfrey is the one who comes back, not Godwyn. Godfrey just lost his position and left, told not to return to lands between until he died and came back as a tarnished.
No clue why, I guess Marika was trying some 4D chess shit but mostly her plan just seems random.

reminds me of dark souls

It's got a lot of problems, disappointingly a lot of the same problems that were present in varying degrees in each of the Souls games and Bloodborne, but it also does everything those games did well as well or better than they did so I'd call it disappointingly good.

keep moving the goalposts, retard
you don't look any better for it

name one good thing about the story

I thought Godfrey was the giant fish corpse Fia wants to have sex with

who's fia

The deathbed companion

There's more than a little narrative overlap between the two
>some of the people who die come back as chosen undead/tarnished
>the revived are exiled to the origin of civilization on a quest to fix the world by linking the fire/mending the elden ring
>can't get into the capital until you ring the two bells of awakening/collect two great runes
>upon arrival you're turned around and told to fill a big cup with lord souls/fire
>tragic decayed monarch bars your path
>you can choose at the very end to plunge the world into darkness instead of fixing shit

>projecting this hard
kys faggot

derivative story no one cares about like before then

I had m'y mimic full of dung pot doing thé job while i burned her rotten aids wings

No that's Godwyn

more like gwyn

>Tranny revealed to be the real hero
Ranni isn't a tranny, you colossal faggot

Also stop attempting this retarded subversion campaign, nobody is buying it