THE TERRIBLE TURD TASTER

THE TERRIBLE TURD TASTER

Attached: Turd.jpg (1560x876, 264.96K)

-ACK

So I get he rapes corpses because he hates reincarnation and wants to curse them, but why does he eat the poo?

THE EVIL EXCREMENT EATER

o abominável comedor de estrume

whats a tasterack?

Nah he doesn't hate reincarnation, he was burned cursed and wants everyone to be cursed.

He eats poo because being born cursed meant he likely went through exile and abuse which fucked him up mentally... Which is also why he does what he does.

E o senhor Gideon Ofnir, o SABE TUDO

THE PUTRID POOPOO PICKER

THE EVIL EXCREMENT ENTHUSIAST

Is there a reason not to kill him? I heard he kills other npcs if you let him free.

THE FEARED FECES FETISHIST

To get his ending. The only person he kills is prawn bro so purchase what you want from him before releasing the Feces Felcher.

THE SINISTER SCAT SWALLOWER

Say his name, You wont be laughing. The peepeepoopoo man.

THE POOPOO PARTAKER

THE MUCH MALIGNED MANURE MUNCHER

THE DOOKIE DEVOURER

THE REVOLTING CACA CONSUMER

A tesseract taste tester

THE CALAMITOUS CACA CONSUMER

Hes a sexual deviant. Very common in the LGBTQ+ community

>do nothing wrong
>everyone hates you
kek, what a joke. Times like these you just can't stop laughing.

Let's be honest bros if our parents named us "dung eater" we would probably go around killing and rapeing and eating shit.
And because of this he's both justified and based.

THE ICE CREAM LICKER

When my grandmother was away at boarding school she along with several of her classmates paid a girl to eat a nugget of her own shit
According to the girl the shit wasn’t too bad and tasted “about like an olive”
So if you enjoy olives you might enjoy the taste of shit (provided the shit came from a wealthy little French girl)

THE DISGUSTING DOODOO DEVOURER

THE ACURSED CRAP CRAVER

THE HORIBLE HORSESHIT HAVER

he unironically did nothing wrong

THE CONTEMPTIBLE COPROPHAGE

THE GUANO GOBBLER

>No I didn't eat any turds, fucking retard. These people are all disease infested violent psychopaths obsessed with torture and rape. You really trust them?
>Oh real shit? The dumb arthoe who wanted to be grafted to a fucking SPIDER MADE OF HUMAN LIMBS thinks I'm sus?

He is the real sunbro

This was information I didn't need to know. Thanks, user. Also French girls taste like all girls, in all honesty.

THE CHIDED CHOCOLATE CHOMPER

>oh yeah this guy is a serial killer who rapes corpses and also eats shit
lol what even is this character supposed to be, i love it

Where is this guy? I have yet to find him

The charges, officer?

Attached: 324.jpg (1280x720, 99.98K)

he's just chilling in the roundtable hold and tells you to fuck off. i've burned the erdtree but he's still just sitting there saying the same lines. not sure what quest of his i've must have missed