Looks like the perfect wizard school simulator

>looks like the perfect wizard school simulator
>Any Forums once again complaining about white genocide
predictable

Attached: file.png (720x404, 332.76K)

it looks like trash

thanks commies now is confirmed

White = Beauty

I can't wait to have gay sex with Sebastian. We'll probably be able to run around naked in the woods and get raped by the super hot centaurs.

Attached: RAPE.png (1244x644, 659.56K)

I didn't watch the gameplay but it would unironically be based if it's actually saturated in mutts but slytherin is all white people

this, the author hating trans or not, harry potter be some gay shit

From what i've seen Slytherin and Ravenclaw has the most whites while Gryffindor is JUST black people.

Attached: companions.jpg (1244x2028, 570.32K)

looks like a walking sim with the most basic bitch combat to justify gameplay

another series made by whites for whites, stolen by blacks

>UK
>white

Attached: 54543.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

Get cucked.

>harry potter game
no matter how hard you shill this isn't happening. sucks to suck but without Any Forums approval it'll never be great. the glowniggers know this, why don't you?

holy shit go outside you stunted loser

ah ad hominem. brilliant stuff. shove your faggot wizard shit up your ass

>pander to anti-SJWs
>they find new reason to complain about how game is woke pozzed SJW propaganda and don’t buy it, since they don’t play video games to begin with

Many such cases!

>without Any Forums approval it'll never be great
cringe

it looks comfy

I'll stop complaining when there's nothing left to complain about

Why are redditors so obsessed with what this place thinks? First we all loved it because the tranny hater wrote it and now apparently we all had it because muh niggers

is reddit talking about us again?

Yes, you are.

>>Any Forums once again complaining about white genocide
You're over reacting. Any Forums is stating the fact that Hogwarts should have local students which are probably what scotish looks like, see the weasley, the malfoy, the granger, finnigan, and so on look like. In the movies and in real life there are darker skinned characters which is normal, but not this abundant.
Educate yourself before speaking.

Attached: 1619338021026.jpg (956x960, 79K)