You CAN fuck your teacher, a cute Hufflepuff dork

Eldensisters... Howarts legacy might be GOTY...

Attached: TEACH.png (1445x1075, 1.73M)

i dont even really care.
ill buy it to make twitter trannies seethe.
long live JK Rowling

On a scale of 1-10, How tight is your boypussy

Source?

Can I call her mommy?

She is a real woman, tranny, stop injecting your fetishes into everything.

No. You can't. The game doesn't have gross str8 trash sex scenes. You can only romance Sebastian and eat his cute gay ass and fuck him raw while he screams about how much he loves your big Gryffindor cock. Seethe homophobe.

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.jpg (379x417, 24.85K)

>state of play

Attached: 1625351086948.png (601x567, 370.3K)

JK Rowling is constantly pullin some daywalker shit by being incredibly based and cringe at the same time.

>long live JK Rowling

Why does Any Forums suddenly support feminists constantly hating men and wishing us all dead?

Attached: Sebi Gay Rights.png (499x579, 288.33K)

Because the other options are trannies.
Clown world and all that.

You can side with neither and i find it funny you find trannies to be a bigger threat than feminists. It's not trannies the ones sending you to jail over fake rape accusations, or divorce raping you, or cucking you with Tyrone, or forcing you to pay child support on Tyrone's kid, or firing you for "sexual harrassment", etc.

But whatevs, keep hating troons and worshiping women who wish you dead.

Attached: Avada Kedagayrights.png (1313x666, 1.11M)

Erm actually, Cuckfield will be GOTY. Us Xbox xisters will make sure of it.

are you the literal faggot from that HZD thread you made, then you started crying about women in games?

>OH MY GOD I WANT TO FUCK THIS CHILD SO BAD YUMMY YUMMY BOY HOLE FUCK YOU STRAIGHTIES
>Ermm... why does Any Forums want to buy this game exactly... JK is like so problematic...

Attached: 1593474356707.jpg (900x900, 57.29K)

16 year old boys were made for breeding. Sorry not sorry.

Why does every Sony game always have a creepy uncanny valley look to their characters?

releasing on playstation doesn't make it a sony game.

No feminist has ever done this with me because I only get into relationships with underaged girls. Checkmate, atheists.

He's a gay uruguayan that plagues wrpg threads and can't stop reminding everyone how much he hates women, straights and that he's gay

The entire phenomena is nuts. People legitimately have mental breakdowns when reminded that she exists. And her takes on the tranny menace are fairly mild.

Y'know it should've been obvious you were a pedo when you were vehemently posting about "straight pedos" but saying nothing about gay ones. Not to mention the whole "father son" incest fetish spam which carries a lot of pedo vibes.

Attached: 1610496127279.jpg (1024x774, 72.96K)