This is a LOT of black people for 19th century Britain

This is a LOT of black people for 19th century Britain.

Do black wizards not have their own wizarding schools and thus have to be shipped to colonial England? That's kinda racist of Portkey games, ngl.

Attached: file.png (959x557, 326.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Uagadou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't care. I've wanted this type of game since Chamber of Secrets on pc in 2002.

The main reason the past was not as multi-ethnic is because of how time consuming, expensive, and dangerous traveling long distances was.
In Harry Potter world, wizards can just teleport across the planet for presumably very cheap floo powder (if the weasley poorfags can afford to use it then it's cheap)

>In Harry Potter world, wizards can just teleport across the planet for presumably very cheap floo powder (if the weasley poorfags can afford to use it then it's cheap)
Okay but why didn't we see brown people in 19th century Britain then?

>Uagadou was the Ugandan wizarding school, located in the Mountains of the Moon in western Uganda. It was the largest of the eleven wizarding schools, accepting students from all over Africa
harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Uagadou
They're just shitting all over their own lore

Attached: d3c.png (1054x533, 168.15K)

That's an Indian, not an African.
Imagine not knowing that Britain colonized India in the 19th century.

>pcnigger loves having his Western games taken over by other niggers
Why am I not surprised

Bruh, how does the hair in OP look afro-textured to you?
At least get your racism right.

>Brazilian Wizarding Institute

Attached: file.png (860x668, 237.06K)

Racism wasn't invented yet so it's fine.

Because the wizarding community was small and insular and would not willingly interact with muggles.
Even if 100 black guys teleported in to take school at hogwarts that doesn't mean they would be seen anywhere by muggles. The only time anyone would see them is when they boarded the train, which for some retarded reason they choose to use a muggle trainstation which is retarded but hey that's rowling for you

>Europe gets four (4) wizarding school
>All of Asia gets one
JK Rowling subpar writer.

>Do black wizards not have their own wizarding schools and thus have to be shipped to colonial England?
This is one of the reasons why the Harry Potter world always look lame to me. Any Forums whining aside, I'd be very interesting to see different styles of magic, like voodoo, shamanism, taoism, etc.

Attached: fertility ritual.jpg (400x297, 33.41K)

>Uagadou students were famously skilled in Astronomy, Alchemy, and Self-Transfiguration. Wands were primarily a European invention, and although African wizards did adopt them as useful tools, Uagadou students preferred to cast spells simply by pointing their fingers or through other types of hand gestures.
HAND GESTURES? KEK WE WUZ WIZARDS BLOOD

Attached: b558784a3b503d0a396e1140595bf4ae.720x540x1.jpg (720x540, 86.67K)

that's literally me on the right

>Because the wizarding community was small and insular and would not willingly interact with muggles.
The statute of secrecy wasn't established until the 17th century.

That's just a typical white person.
They're all like this, PC gamers aren't because most PC gamers nowadays are Asians.

just because they didn't formalize it into law until the 17th century doesn't mean that people weren't choosing on their own not to deal with objectively inferior lifeforms.
If I was a wizard, I wouldn't waste my time dealing with non-magical gimps.

OY MATE WHY ARE YOU BEING RAYCIST??? STOP THAT NOW OR AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1645695245615.jpg (1200x597, 128.73K)

Wizards were fucking with muggles all the time before the statute of secrecy. The Malfoys got their money by being pet wizards in the courts of muggle Kings.

Yeah and there are humans in real life that have sex with their pet dog. It's the exact same thing as a wizard having sex with a muggle. A disgusting act of a perverse freak with no self-respect.

>Do black wizards not have their own wizarding schools
there is one school for all of africa as far as official media is concerned.
Meanwhile Europe has 3

Hairy Potter was a world wide phenomenon, and every kid from every ethnic background wished they could be a wizard. Games are supposed to be wish fulfillment. Having ethnicities mingle is how the game will fulfill everyone's wishes.

I can't wait to read your retarded logic you'll use to attempt to counteract my argument. And I really can't wait to see you post the same race bait thread multiple times a day for years.

>japs, chinks, poos and gooks all in one school
Must be a blood bath every year.

This thing is pretty retarded. Even ignoring Europe. Asians, Latinos and Africans fucking hate each other.

>over 2 billion people get one (1) school
>~700 million people get three (3) schools

such is the existance of bug-people

>Mahoutokoro School of Magic

Attached: file.png (414x450, 392.38K)

>houses are exclusively race based
>house cup is determined by a battle to the death involving a champion from each house
>japan, as the host country for the school, gets a house for yayoi, jomon, and ainu
>everyone else gets one house

>Hogwarts
>Ilvermorny
>Beuxbatons
>Uagandou
>"Brazilian Wizarding School"

Attached: file.png (688x679, 306.18K)