Is it good now?

Is it good now?

Attached: 1920x1080_N64ControllerHero.jpg (1089x613, 65.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClefferNotes/status/1502224647978422273
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.
/thread

I keep forgetting it's existence
Snes and gamecube I still play

They fixed the fog render issues and Paper Mario's crash glitche.

I've been playing through Ocarina haven't had any issues.

OoT is fixed, fog rendering and water are accurate now. Paper Mario crash is fixed. Input lag is apparently a little better now but still pretty bad. Online play is probably still shit. Much better now but still has a way to go.

Still has no games on it, if that's what you mean

The only decent game it's missing right now is Smash Bros. Everything else is unremarkable

>decent
>smash
Truly epic luls.

Ogre battle 64 is enough by itself to say n64 was good and that doesnt even include oot or mario

It depends on what your expectations are. I subscribed after the Majora's Mask update, which seemed to be the update that addressed many of the issues people were complaining about. However, pet issues such as the border and customizable controls per-game haven't been addressed and likely never will be. For as much as I didn't want to subscribe I'm glad I did, I got my money's worth in just the first week but I fucking love N64 games.

I just want the Dreamcast.

Is ogre battle 64 in nintendo switch online?

Do nintendofags really pay to emulate games from over 2 decades ago?

No

The N64? It always was. NSO? No. It's still shit and will never not be shit. Foundationally it can never be defined as "good".

WHY CAN'T I BUY THE FUCKING CONTROLLER

People pay for convenience, yes.

Attached: 68c.jpg (388x484, 28.5K)

Majora has a glitch where some particle effects make the audio glitchy as fuck
F-Zero X has framerate drops
Yoshi's Story has some small graphical issues with some effects
Online is still meh at best

Nope. Especially since they had the audacity to tell us that they'd be putting one of the worst N64 games of all time, Banjo-Kazooie in the service. January was a tough month, but at least Majora's Mask and F-Zero X are picking up the slack.

See for current app issues. Other things were fixed strongly like OoT.
Regardless, no. Far too few games, as good as many of them are. Give it a year and it might be worth it with the Genesis and whatever other DLC they throw on there. Until then, your only excuse is extremely cheap like being a part of a family plan of 4+.
Also they still haven't activated Controller Pak support for Mario Kart and WinBack.

Attached: 1444353247132.png (300x300, 41.8K)

the Majora bug
twitter.com/ClefferNotes/status/1502224647978422273

>one of the worst N64 games of all time, Banjo-Kazooie
nice bait

I wish they would've just sold me an N64 Classic. I'd rather pay $100 for this than $300+$50 a year. I play my SNES Classic a lot.

I've done some long thinking about why they didn't do N64 mini and it all comes down to the games being too complicated. I have no idea if a Switch can run something like Parallel but there's no easy way to put out one with a low effort while anything can run any SNES/NES game now, there's rom tinkering, it needs hardware more powerful than a Wii, Nintendo would never sell something like that at a reasonable price so they took some of what people liked from the mini consoles (the controller) and just released that.

It's still a pretty poor compromise after all is said and done, considering you don't even keep the roms while you can even inject your own in the mini consoles.