This generation aged fucking poorly and I'm tired of boomer retards pretending the shitty games from their childhood...

This generation aged fucking poorly and I'm tired of boomer retards pretending the shitty games from their childhood were good.

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 159.89K)

I'd agree, but GCN had some crazy space magic with some of those devs.

Metroid Prime 1+2 still hold up outside of low res textures and Rogue Squadron 2 has fuckin infinite draw distance due to engine hacks with the hardware.

Yeah Dreamcast was better. Everything before it was better too. Still better than any console released after them though.

Attached: me pic.png (232x258, 143.45K)

Gamecube feels timeless, dik wtf you're on

>ps2/xbox/gamecube gen is now considered boomer
Nigger I am literally 20 and I grew up on the Gamecube and PS2 until I was 11. What kind of underage considers this shit boomer?

says the faggot zoomer that plays franchises that were born or exploded in those consoles
lmao

Enjoy your mtx riddled games of the land of POZ

Due to the popularity and proliferation of the Dolphin emulator as well as perpetual discussion on mediocre games like Wind Waker, Metrid Prime and Smash Melee today most people are readily exposed to GameCube games. They fire them up in Dolphin, uprez them to 1080p+ on their phones and in playing them it dawns on them they're just not very good.

>But Nintendo is ALWAYS the best!
"FALSE!"
The Gamecube was a catastrophic failure, being beaten out by the Xbox at the time. The games were lacking, the options were weird, the nintendo ecosystem felt forced on you and the games just were not very good. It can't be stated enough, Mario Sunshine was a bad game.

>The youtubers said-
"No one cares!"
These are people who grew up with Nintendo and nothing else, so insulated from their competition they exposed themselves only to Nintendo and their popular games. Hence why titles like Banjo Kazooie are so big. Banjo Kazooie sold 3 million copies and you hear about it almost every day. You know what else sold 3 million copies? Croc.

The fact is the PS2 and Xbox are home to many fantastic games. Ninja Gaiden Black, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Sub Rebellion and Dual Hearts. These are the true top class games of the generation but Xbox being so niche in comparison due to a lack of availability today, and PS2 being so widespread with everyone having different libraries means few will sing the praise of Sky Odyssey, but those who had it love it. Smash Melee? That game sold more units than there are gamecubes, those people won't shut up about it.

IN CONCLUSION:
Your perception of the 6th gen having aged poorly is 100% based on the Gamecube which did not age poorly, it simply was not good in the first place.

>You know what else sold 3 million copies? Croc.
And it was a Croc of shit. Hence nobody caring about it today.

>muh croc
I'm dragging you back to Twitter with me, faggot. Can't even think of your own criticism.

Attached: 1625623491832.png (582x404, 120.62K)

this post is my works cited page, so now it's a genuine academic essay. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

>games from their childhood were good
99% chance you're underage

PS2 has the greatest game catalogue of all time.

Imagine thinking the best gen wasn't that good. How embarrassing.

>works cited: twitter tranny

I'm with this guy. OP is crazy.

>itt: many copies sold = great game

Attached: Capture.png (436x440, 494.13K)

The 360 and PS3 generation has aged way worse.

It was the last generation before every big-budget game started coalescing into the same homogenous action-adventure game with minor RPG elements.

Name me Gamecube games that aged poorly/ are inferior to stuff existing now
To me it's just the era of peak nintendo series entries
>Animal Crossing
>Melee
>Mario Kart double dash
>Pikmin
>Luigi's Mansion
>Metroid Prime(s)
>Paper Mario TTYD
>Kirby Airride
Sunshine is arguable

Bad bait. Sneed.