Hogwarts Legacy

Pros:
-Hogwarts looks cool
-Character creation
-Puzzles and Minigames strewn about seem like fun
-Goblins are villains
-Companions with their own side quests, and it seems like theres a decent variety of them
-Room of Requirement customization looks cool

Potential Cons:
-Hogwarts doesn't look particularly interactive, lots of characters, but how many will you actually be able to even talk with?
-"Rotate stick to crush ingredients", "Press X to drop a drop of Horklump Juice", wow, fascinating
-2m 24s until ?, 2m 28s until ?, 25m until a Mandrake respawns after you collected it. Growth time for potting stations. This could be a bad omen.

Cons:
-Your MC is A Very Unique And Special Snowflake
-Your MC starts Hogwarts as a 5th year
-Combat is shit

Attached: 1647555471543.jpg (3840x2160, 2.06M)

FLIPENDO

>Cons:
>brown people

Attached: 71345488_962767630763393_2506815270706741248_n.jpg (832x832, 40.49K)

i said it in the last thread but this game and fable will revive the medieval fantasy genre. this gen is gonna be so fucking sweet

elden ring killer
niggers

Attached: 1647552943565.png (362x378, 314.25K)

con
- constantly have to hear people whining about transgender shit because of the relation to jk rowling
I just want a kino wizard school game

FLI

>white asian nigger

I hope it's not full open world and there's some sort of structure to it. For starters, they mention how the environment changes as seasons progress. Hopefully, what that means is that there will be class days, then there will be the weekends where you explore the world, but the world won't be fully open right from the start and different parts of it will be open on different seasons.

Other than that, I hope, as you said, OP, that it gets interacting with Hogwarts right. Talking with every student ever is unrealistic, but there should be a lot of background dialogue that isn't repeated ad nauseaum and plenty of students and professors to interact with.

Pro:
- potterverse jews are the bad guys

whitest man in hogwarts

>Your MC is A Very Unique And Special Snowflake
We already knew that
>-Your MC starts Hogwarts as a 5th year
We already knew that and ate you sure you want a game stretched gossamer thin to allow for all seven years
>-Combat is shit
Flipendo spam isn't the height of combat design either

>yes yes, I believe you have all the right qualities for Gryffindor
>I HATE NI-
>SLYTHERIN, NEXT STUDENT PLEASE

Attached: 1645726318236.png (843x848, 983.42K)

Transphobic game

based depiction of the average brit

we're not going to get to choose out friends are we?

>We already knew that
Ok? It's shit anyways.
>and ate you sure you want a game stretched gossamer thin to allow for all seven years
Who cares about all seven years? Is this really gonna be from 5th year to 7th year anyways? I doubt it.
>Flipendo spam isn't the height of combat design either
No, but this game had a chance to get it right for once.

Where the fuck was the MC before his 5th year anyway, in the woods or something? Don't those letters hunt you down?

Attached: 1634868017819.gif (220x260, 1005.13K)

Cons:
it's RDR2: Hogwarts Edition

Attached: hogwarts redemption2.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>-Your MC starts Hogwarts as a 5th year

Why the fuck are they starting you off exactly at the point where the books became shit? 1st-4th year was awesome.

seems like theres one for each house plus separate romance options

Nogwarts Legacy

Pros:
None

Cons:
Nogs

>We already knew that and ate you sure you want a game stretched gossamer thin to allow for all seven years
or just make the game take place in 1 year or 2 years max you utter dipshit. Instead we get to jump in at senior year and play as a character who has already been defined. Great RPG, bro.

The sluggish over the shoulder camera off center shit is kind of old and annoying.

>slytherin
>pureblood
>with unique powers
>killing curse
>putting down the lesser races when they try to revolt
It's like JK heard my younger prayers and made a game just for me.

Attached: based potter 1.png (605x1024, 939.72K)

Transfer student, maybe?
Or some epic background story to go along with our INSANE SPECIAL POWER THAT WILL DEFINE HOGWART'S LEGACY™

Home schooling in his little sect that pumped him full of mystery magicules