What's the most 'alright' a game you've ever played?

What's the most 'alright' a game you've ever played?

Attached: fable-3-crop-1641530070347.jpg (720x720, 103.97K)

I don't even think that game is alright.

Pokemon after Gen 1. Like I enjoy Pokemon but it's really just going through the motions, nothing exciting in a way that Red felt as embarking on an adventure.

It works and the game has a budget, that's my requisite of 'alright'. Dog shit has to be visually unappealing with a ratio of unplayability of some level.
Fable 3 is a shit follow up, but after revisiting it now maybe my standards are a lot more tame.

the environments and art alone were the driving forces behind my completion of this game

Attached: kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-key-art.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg (1199x628, 144.86K)

only a retarded zoomer with zero taste would think this shit game is acceptable

Ok, go play [modern game with shouting female in it].

Attached: 003.jpg (768x768, 52.91K)

The gameplay is pretty much just button mashing, but otherwise it has a lot of charm.

infamous 1 and 2

What was that game that was russian Half Life 2 with time powers? I remember playing through that thinking "this is alright." I especially liked the ending.
>Final mission of the game is to go back in time to destroy a device that lets the bad guy control monsters
>Do it
>Return to present, nothing is changed
>Scientist helping you is dumbfounded why it didn't work
>Bad guy comes in and says "Because I had the plans so I just built another one."

Singularity

Or Fable II for that matter

Fallout 4. In comparison to 3 and NV it just straight up sucks tho

Elden Ring.

Most hated game for no reason, seethe

Dying Light. The only thing that game has going for it is the co-op and the fact that it's fun to dropkick zombies

Skyrim

Imagine getting filtered by waterdown cape shit

Prey (2017)

Wrong thread?

soul

Attached: 1638814290159.jpg (550x799, 82.55K)