He levels vigor up

>He levels vigor up

Attached: viggers BTFO.webm (1000x562, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuapvoPr4Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dying in 2 hits vs dying in 12 hits
Why would I not?

>vs dying in 12 hits
Don't pretend this is possible without doing terrible damage

>enemies damage isn't percentage based

wrong wrong wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=cuapvoPr4Xg

I'm sure those 26 points into endurance and 27 into faith really help your damage lmao

damage is not percentage based, defense is. there's a difference

upgrade your fucking weapons, it's more important than getting 1 fucking str you retard.

>dying in 1 hit or dying in 2 hits
This is a much more realistic scenario, and also still shows how important vigor is.

Weapon scaling is garbage for a large chunk of the game and upgrading your weapon and getting 300 health is better than 60 more damage

>He levels up
you didn't beat the game

I already hit the softcap for strength and faith is for boulder.

I only recently started using the giant crusher. I have two clubs at +19 (one of which is on my left hand). Giant crusher with that specific weapon art buff does way more damage than my two +19 clubs.
I do plenty of fucking damage dipshit

if you do plenty damage why would you not pump vigor why do you need more str.

Maybe aganist bosses, but the enemy in the OP webm would at least need 10 hits to kill a 60 vig character

I've consistently been able to kill trash in 1-3 hits while even larger trash mobs need 6+ swings to kill me at 40 vig

I have 55 total strength with talismans and 20 dex because I always start as a melee warrior. Thinking of going faith now at 75 to be a paladin chad, will my damage be fucked if I only get the min dex/str to use my selected weps, I’ll have to say goodbye to by greatsword and night riders glaive tho.

Also, beat radagon hours ago and working my way to the capital, should I head to nokron first? I don’t know when the game will end

Attached: 9157A069-5E4F-4ED7-BD7A-0B108B3C036F.jpg (722x796, 165.46K)

you didn't beat the game

Just stop getting hit, i swear you shitters are helpless

Ah yes, another pro that never gets hit in a 50-100 hour game.

because vig is for pussies and I don't need it. love me rock.

I one shot the large majority of enemies in the game now, this includes enemies in the capital and volcano manor.
Bosses take between 4-10 hits and this was before I acquired the giant crusher + the weapon art, which in my testing nearly doubles my damage output when I was already shitting on everything before so I expect "end game" is going to be an absolute joke.

I don't think you need over 50 faith, it grows too little from that point
summonfag cope

Who said I didnt get hit? You get up and try again, I wouldnt expect a shitter to understand perserverance. Vigor will always be the journo stat, you level it, youre a shitter

Attached: 1640303851405-v.png (552x444, 377.66K)

>dying in 2 hits just so you can do 10% more damage
lmao. people who add anything more than what their weapon needs instead of dumping it all into vigor and endurance are tryhard retards

Soft cap for int and faith is 80 user

>"end game" is going to be an absolute joke.
Good luck against Malenia lmao

>levels vigor
>calls others tryhards
Youre playing on easy journo mode. Your opinion doesnt matter

Attached: 1636058836455-bant.jpg (1280x833, 335.15K)

oh, i'm excited for her. I will very much enjoy buck breaking her

Attached: KNEEL.webm (530x362, 2.92M)

there's one before that, on 50, it grows much lower than that after it
are you following that reddit image that doesn't explain the stats or something?