What happened to western video games Any Forums? Will it ever get any better?

What happened to western video games Any Forums? Will it ever get any better?

Attached: POTTA.png (261x296, 198.62K)

> Hogwarts legacy is the best game to come out in a while, you can see the amount of effort and love they put into it.

> Any Forums has a meltdown because in a game with a character creator they showed some weird asian guy instead of a super aryan male (which is nothing like what Any Forums looks like cuz otherwise they wouldn't be incels)

ZzzzZZzz

Attached: Sebi Gay Rights.png (499x579, 288.33K)

Women

Attached: 385820E3-EEEC-43D6-AF8F-A9F99E890CD4.jpg (460x610, 76.87K)

what's the problem?

Bully with magic? I'm in

it will NOT get better. You need to steel yourself for when Gabe Newell dies and Steam gets totally raped by fags

>this is a teenager

Attached: 1613098265991.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>Will it ever get any better
No.

Attached: image0.jpg (750x979, 503.94K)

Based self hating mayo monkey.

Don't worry user! Its only going to get worse!

But it makes total sense that an ugly asian guy would get wizard powers.

You don't hate games, you hate yourself and your life.

Put the controller down and fix yourself.

The only way to make things better is to kill off the current western industry and then rebuild it using the ethos and mentality of the 90's-early 00's era of western gaming. Only then will things improve.

I, for one, am looking forward to the complete erasure of all white's history and future!

Play indie games, filtering out the garbage titles isn't difficult

Why do we need 20 threads

There was never any hope to begin with for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1493111775742.jpg (1565x2823, 1.14M)

>practically all characters brown
>developers all white except 1 middle eastern guy
Why are we like this?

Only good response.

For AAA yes. The same happened to movies & they're worse than ever, so the future looks grim. Luckily it's much easier to make a good indie game than a good indie film, because gameplay trumps all.

No I just hate jews.

Attached: 1593708689540.jpg (408x439, 58.89K)

Most western indie games are also full of this garbage.
I'll stick to Asian games instead.

how do you guys manage to throw these week long fits every other week and somehow think you aren't as fragile as SJWs who do the same shit

whites aren't going anywhere. they'll continue to be the aristocrat race, even if non-whites overtake them, they'll still be the prized race that they are

Laughing at the absurd is not equivalent to getting butthurt about it.
Would you not laugh if a game made and based in India had nothing but Irish? What about a game set in Equador with no one but Vietnamese. Do these make sense to you? Do they seem reasonable? Open your eyes.

obsessively posting about the doom of western society and crying over brown people is not laughing user

Attached: its gonna get way worse.jpg (852x960, 128.64K)

Nah, I'm definitely laughing at it, and I'm not even white.
All this has done is reaffirm my decision to never pay for western games.

They were never good.

Only when "the west," as we know it, is decimated utterly and long, long forgotten. Give it 300 years.

>silly beat em up but with magic so you dont feel any satisfaction from hitting enemies + generic "RPG" filler that amounts to nothing
>effort

well then with all your laughter my post doesn't apply to you, and therefore you can ignore it. yet you still replied

There was a time from 1995 to 2006 when western games genuinely were pretty decent, and hilariously enough, it was when PC was the main platform for said western games.
But outside of that, yea, it's basically just been Japan dominating most of the industry.
Now that all the western devs are console devs, they produce nothing but garbage and try (and fail) to compete with Japanese devs.
And now they can't even fall back on PC, because they allowed the platform to be taken over by Asian devs by ignoring it and doubling down on consoles.

>What happened to western video games Any Forums?
you started reading about tripleA trash on Any Forums instead of playing vidya

I reply to all self-hating white people such as yourself, because your existence is funny to me.

They used to have soul, and tits, when the people making them were nerds I will agree with that but I simply never cared for western games even in their supposed good days of the late 80s early 90s.

No.

Attached: aid375805-v4-728px-Act-Like-a-Slytherin-Step-7.jpg (728x546, 63.84K)

Im going to punch you in the face and you better not complain or you are fragile.

They keep hiring talentless retards because they have funny looking skin or pronouns

Attached: disgusting.jpg (319x533, 33.33K)

No
Start playing eastern games white man