Worst boss fight design in the game is one of the few mainline fights

>Worst boss fight design in the game is one of the few mainline fights
What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 96.27K)

I still don't know why they wear rabbi-esque foreskin robes

If you can kill one the other isn't so bad because they have reduced HP. It's just that when both are up you are basically fucked no matter what. They both can (and do) cast their dumb ass black magic constantly which drains your HP. The fat faggot can do his repeated stab move that stabs like 20x in a row extremely fast multiple times as well as stabbing directly THROUGH the skinny one. The skinny one rapes your ass with long range black fire balls if you try and back up or heal. Even if one doesn't do that they gap close by either rolling on the ground like a retard or stretching their body 4x as long to swipe you. And so on.

Just a horrendously designed fight, just total garbage. No matter how you beat it, it doesn't make the fight any more enjoyable.

discount ornstein & smough lol

>If you can kill one the other isn't so bad
Until you kill one and then it comes back in like 20 seconds

What's the lore here? Do they skin powerful or pure humans and make cloth outta their skin? Imagine the smell jesus

>Do they skin powerful or pure humans
>Their names are GODSKIN duo
>They use unholy flames
>The one thing that can kill gods naturally
>skin humans
user, I...

these two felt like they were supposed to be the meme duo but they don't fucking do anything. they're already recurring enemies (sometimes just hanging around the overworld) and they don't even get an introduction or cutscenes of any kind
and there even IS an actual smough in the game, the fire prelate. who has a cooler moveset. could've just saved the prelate and made a new flame spear boy to pair with him and slapped them before the giant fight instead, the foreskin duo just fucking suck

here's all the tricks they have in their design document
>trapped chests
>item ambushes
>corner hugging enemies
>inflatable flailing arm men
>coffee machines randomly dispenses pure caffeine pills or decaf to enemies around the game world
>input delay on dodge rolls
>take an enemy, slap a health bar on it, copy pasta! here comes the orchestra
>remember this?! here it is but worse and without context!
>you wanted lore and environmental story telling? impossibru in biggu open worudo! prease undastandu!
>give enemies obscure weaknesses that are build dependent under the guise of "depth" and "replay value"
>fostered a huge fanbase of incels and manlets who think that beating souls game is an excellent way of showing how adult and manly they are.

did I miss anything in my sperg rage?

Attached: 5BD2F4B8-C84C-4005-97E1-A07CDA1739CD.png (169x171, 52.7K)

there's not one good boss fight in this game

Tons, but you did good user! Go have a soda or a nice tea :)

only bossfight i used the mimic tear (or any summons) for

the worst part of this game are the boss fights

>THREE HUNRED basilisks in the same old ruined house in Darkroot Depths

I'd add archers that hit you right between the eyes from across the planet while you're sprinting and zigzaging on horseback.

mimic soloed the left dude before i could get the fat guy to half hp. then we tag teamed biggie.
ez.

Literally just jump attacked them to death with dual greatswords and the finished in a minute. No spirits or summons, second try because I was reckless on the first. You niggers are playing wrong. Probably to accustomed to your whore fist and mimic or whatever.

Dude... GIT SMART!!!

Doesn't the item description for their armor imply it's normal human skin? Then again I think the skinny one has a cape with an enormous face on it

>Hood made by seweing together patches of smooth skin.
Worn by the Godskin Apostles.

>The apostles, once said to serve Destined Death, are wielders of the god-slaying black flame. But after their defeat by Maliketh, the Black Blade, the source of their power was sealed away.

Huh you know what, it's pretty ambiguous, I could have sworn it mentioned it being God skin in specific, maybe I inferred it because of the name and the "God killing flame". Sorry if my previous post came off as smarmy or smug, in this case.

>>trapped chests
I have seen ONE of these so far in over 60 hours.

The game being open world makes it really easy to miss things like that, not to mention actually important shit. I missed the whetstone knife for my first 10 hours and only realized I missed it cuz of these threads, no shit margit beat my ass senseless.

Why did they even bother making new basilisks? They're the same fundamental design, just a different model. Like looking at a 2021 car model vs a 2022 model.

Why did they even put them in the game again. At least they had the courtesy to not put them in a fucking slowing toxic swamp. Imagine if there were a dozen fucking basilisks in the scarlet rot swamp. jfc