Do video games mean enough to you that you'd break off a long time friendship over them?

Do video games mean enough to you that you'd break off a long time friendship over them?

What is the current status of your friendships in relation to vidya? Do you have friends that like games as much as you? Do you have friends you play vidya with?

Attached: 4 Your Affection[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fbf14vx.mp3].png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

>Do you have friends that like games as much as you?
No
>Do you have friends you play vidya with?
No

Fucking zoomer you will never understand video games.

I don't have any friends

I have 2 remaining friends and I cant stand either of them.

why did mods autosage this?

Never played Persona 4, is that your home? Looks so soulless and bland compared to the Persona 5 street. Sad.

>592342704

It's not this one but I'm pretty sure Francis has a quote about this exact subject

Attached: 1537183785906.jpg (649x480, 41.72K)

nice bait

It might be Golden

Attached: 1592129587732.jpg (1280x1440, 282.66K)

god I hate golden so much

Golden looks atrocious sometimes, Jesus, the worst part is Chie's voice.

The "new" voice sounds forced and fake as shit "oooo, looooook, I am so spunkyyyy and full of energyyyy". PS2 Chie felt real and honest and I never even thought that she sounded like an older lady until I saw many idiots parrot this shit, online. Don't think, FEEL!

I try to get my American friend into the games that I play but since I asked him to stop stressing me out by reminding me that I’m in a lot of trouble right now, he has distanced himself.

Closest I've come is just not even asking if some friends want to play games.
They like siege and I really don't feel like playing even more faggoty counterstrike.

Dumb retard, old Chie sounds like an old boring woman, Chie is a tomboy not a fucking milf

Of course, friends just use me for homework and want ne to buy them meals, free rides in my car and concert tickets lol. I stopped getting used years ago, friends are overated and games are the best.

>duurr Tomboy has to sound like every other tomboy

Shut it, Goldbaby

I'm just like starved for any sort of communication about vidya and my friends cant give me that. In fact lately they cant give me anything I desire, they only use me just like you, so I think it might be time to cut things off.

Its even more frustrating how they claim to be fans of it lmao

old chie might sound old, but she fits in more natural than new chie who is a loud sperg trying dominate every scene

>Do video games mean enough to you that you'd break off a long time friendship over them?
No? Unless you mean having to decide who to play vidya with and eventually losing touch with one set of friends who play some game while you want to play vidya with others.

>What is the current status of your friendships in relation to vidya? Do you have friends that like games as much as you? Do you have friends you play vidya with?
Good, all my friends play vidya and I talk to them near daily. Every weekend we get together and play some vidya as well, mostly shit like Jackbox but when it's a few of us we jump on multiplayer games all the time.

>Do you have friends that like games as much as you?
I have friends who like vidya and friends who don't
>Do you have friends you play vidya with?
Yes

No because there is no way in hell I am going to forsake a friendship with someone who may have a hobby or discipline that itself could have gamey aspects to relate to them over if i am that obsessed with games. You have to be the most nigger tier scum to even entertain this thought.