Game comes out in English in literally 5 days

>game comes out in English in literally 5 days
>no one even cares anymore
the series is gonna die again, isn't it?

Attached: 1647557123610.jpg (1392x884, 136.21K)

Fuck off xsneed, stop making this thread.

I do care.
I forgot.
Only in America or EU as well?

Attached: 1645294861112m.jpg (1024x884, 77.91K)

It's releasing on March 25th in EU

is it on the ps4 or steam?

Thank you user
Does it worth the pre order?

>Any Forums spergs about gay marriage
>the real problem is the framerate

Attached: g.png (446x681, 409.57K)

Is the gameplay shit?

There's a limit on how unplayable you can make a game for fuck sakes.
This series wasn't going anywhere anyways, they pretty much lost the farming game race hard and if this is the response to that then its over

The fag shit is an issue though because they took the laziest route and just made everyone a bislut

I don't care if it comes back at this point
No dragon marriage? Fuck off you teasing retards

It's been dead from the moment they pandered to faggots. And nobody will mourn this time.

Here your new audience bro

Attached: 32423532432.png (651x196, 22.02K)

It's a shame we never got a new RF game after 4

I don't want to go there myself so you redditors posting screenshots, keep an eye out for people whining about Fuuka being a retarded dog-girl who they don't think should have been romanceable

Shouldn't have capitulated to retards, but here we are.

>No one even cares anymore
GOOD, let it stay that way, let it flop

10 years. Lost any relevance it could have had to stardew, and releasing with huge performance issues.
Marvelous and Xseed deserve the zero sales

stfu before i suck your dick

Yes, the sperg out is because they focused on adding that INSTEAD of fixing the framerate. Try to keep up.

Yes, I'm sure that changing a few lines of dialogue is why they didn't fix massive framerate issues, midwit.

Why can't the developers let you choose your sexual preference and let the remaining characters your not interested in be your friends? That what a normal game would do, forcing bishit is retarded.

I'm so fucking excited for this game I can't wait for Murakumo's big barbed cock and our beautiful Mpreg babies

I said try to keep up faggot

Nice comeback.

Shut the fuck up you disingenuous faggot, people have been talking about the performance constantly

Fuck these devs

Attached: 1621585397729.png (1427x472, 895.1K)

Time spent elsewhere no matter how small you seem to perceive it is time that could have gone to real issues, but they obviously took the lazy route. You're trying to make it out as if they just couldn't fix it when better looking games run fine on the console. Better luck next time Marvelous. Oh wait, there won't be a next time.

Yes yes, we get it. You guys hate gay people and are mad that the pretty boys might flirt with you. We don't need another thread to verify that

I'm trying to beat Triangle Strategy before this drops so many fucking good games coming out this year it's been good to be a gaymer

Attached: DVRj_c5VMAA2WWh.jpg (1230x1620, 195.94K)

He's a big guy for him. Imagine the sex.

Only one of those is good (pink loli) so nothing of value was lost.

Fuck off shill, your kind do this before EVERY fucking launch. It's annoying as fuck for a game that hasn't fixed shit since it came out in Japan.

>You're trying to make it out as if they just couldn't fix it when better looking games run fine on the console

Holy FUCKING headcanon. I literally said that the framerate was the biggest issue.

You guys let w*m*n in the series, of course this would happen

If Pioneers of Olive Town managed to become the best-selling HM/SoS, then Rune Factory 5 will have no trouble selling well.

What's gay about Triangle Strategy?

This RF has the weakest line up since 1 I think. Every girl is bland and the closest that comes to being decent is the succ but even then she's pretty bland.

Attached: 1641499392889.gif (400x400, 102.03K)

I can't stop thinking about it honestly size difference is the best and big cat men make it better

Attached: 1635797529644.jpg (850x478, 123.04K)