2020 has shown that the entire world is now under the dictatorship of the radical left...

2020 has shown that the entire world is now under the dictatorship of the radical left. The world will never see a real election again. The world will never see real politics again. This is the end of history.

Attached: withered rage.jpg (235x244, 20.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avkEvNO5AYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where tf I go after southern caelid? I'm at level 68, is it strong enough fot the capital?

I agree but why are you talking about it on Any Forums? Fuck off back to Any Forums.

>now

Attached: 1618942773215.png (753x479, 113.68K)

Attached: vinanutshell.png (844x1076, 56.36K)

>politics
Word to the wise, stop giving a shit. Politics is the most cringe shit ever, especially when you're just some faggot with no influence over society except screaming on the internet

Attached: 1647557287608.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

teenager shit, I'm definitely on Any Forums

bruh politics has been fake and gay since 1913 when the banks assumed direct control.

I hate how accurate this is

I hope Putin purge this world once and for all

>especially when you're just some faggot with no influence over society except screaming on the internet
This
Why even give a shit about politics if you aren't even in remotely a position of influence lmfao
Just look out for yourself

Attached: 1645341297301.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)

I am riding with Biden and not a damn thing you can say can change that. He has done a good job and only retarded repub chuds have screwed things up

Nah, shut it false prophet or die.

It's like Dark Souls (3). In Elden Ring, the merchant explains, that the entire world has become frozen due to the elden ring being shattered. This is like when the fire is not linked. People unlink the fires because they grow paranoid from changes that the lords make. There are a bunch of lords that become actual abominations. Lords are supposed to have term limits, but there is always 2 vieing groups even in exchange of lords that fight over power and who controls the world.

It's like how Dark Souls 3 bears the flame, but Elden Ring focuses on art themes like gold and blue, and trees and herbs. The wisdom is meant to submit itself to the will of the flame. God said so, there is a fire angel which turns every which of way to protect the garden from the man. Elden Ring is also now not only a tree you eat for food, but a tree of knowledge of good and evil. Everyone knows that the sorcery is OP in dark souls, it's even worse in E(at)R(eishimushroom).

A dragon is a type of sorcerer lizard which has pride and makes fun of man. In the beginning God cursed the man and the serpent to war with one another's seed. Satan's children against man's, and man's, against Satan's children. Jesus Christ slew Satan forever.

Jesus just lets evil lords take their seat on the throne so that they can reveal their own tormented soul theirselves on a stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=avkEvNO5AYk

Shrimp Gumbo and Crawdad make good bugs.

But the bugs you imagined we'd eat will be the bugs you do eat. Enjoy burning in hell.

Attached: ELDEN-RING-Meeting-Alexander-The-Iron-Fist-Funny-Pot.jpg (1280x720, 242.39K)

When you hit your early 20s you think it's time to be a big boy and politics is super important. When you get older you realize it's all bullshit and go back to playing vidya

Yeah

It might suck but you could do it. Mt. Gelmir has some good stuff too if your shit gets pushed in too hard

>Russia is radical left dictatorship
>China is a radical left authoritarian state

Lol, lmao even.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

the only time you'll be in danger is if you keep annoying me niggerfaggot

it's not that it's bullshit it's that being engaged with politics on a daily basis is a recipe for cancer, life is too short to be constantly angry. it's important but people get too wrapped up in it and it affects them mentally

So cast your one vote at the ballot and stop impotently whining to strangers who don't care.

Most of your life is dictated by politics user whether you're aware of it or not.